The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Where to find all those spare parts and mods
By moonscale
used these for EBC Redstuff ceramic really good price and delivery was free(over £50.00) they arrived within two days...so got them for the weekend.....from the looks of it all they sell is EBC also got emails sent how my order was going which i though was a nice trick
1.placed
2.in packing
3.packed
4.shipped

well done nice to see good service anyone else used these yet????
By chippyleigh
Just purchased Red Stuff front and rear pads, I live fairly close so just picked them up, both were in stock, nice product.
By Tarticus
Also got red stuff from these very very good service
By spen
I ordered Greenstuff pads and Goodridge hoses all round from Brakes 4 U about 6 weeks ago. I have delayed the fitting as I have been trying to get a good deal on the Motul RBF 600 fluid.

I called Brakes 4 U earlier today once I had read the reports about the Greenstuff compound posted by other owners on this site.

Brakes 4 U confirmed that the Greenstuff compound is more Saxo than Type-R and have confirmed that there are problems with the pads heating up too quickly in heavy use. During "usual" street use they are apparantly very good.

They have very kindly agreed to swop them for some Redstuff pads if I send the Green ones back and pay the difference (C£11).

Very good service in my opinion and would recommend them. Also seem to have the best prices with 15% discount and free postage.

I'll report on the kit once tested.
By chippyleigh
I'm still running Red Stuff pads on standard discs front and rear, the pads seem to be chewing the arse out of my discs, the lip is huge.
By bigtommy
I've used them too, excellent service and very good prices.
By SCC
I used them for a set of pads for my old car, it wasn't a very common pad that I was after and I had a photo shoot with the car a few days later. They had them in stock and got them to me with time to spare a top service if you ask me :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]