The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Where to find all those spare parts and mods
By alex_123_fra
Good in theory...no comment on the customer service and delivery times! :roll:
By steve fox
Have you used these people before ?
By alex_123_fra
Yes...NOT recommended by me. That's just my experience though...others may have had better luck.
By SOates82
:shock: They were fine with me... harness pads and a few other bits.
By Colinjy
bought my injen from them, came in a few days
By T3RBO
Used them a few times when I had the Evo - no problems, in fact good blokes with excellent customer service :D
By kevlcfc
Brought my aem induction from them, delivered following day :D
By revolt
Top blokes have bought many parts from them!
By Fire_2
Brought my aem induction from them, delivered following day
ditto gr8 guys very helpfull n friendly.
By espjay
Bought AEM CAI from them, next day delivery - very good.
By dengoR
currently having a bit of a problem with them...well imo anyway :?

ordered product via website. got email confirming order, with link to go to payment section. paid via card. got email confirmation of payment. emailed them about 3 days later to ask about delivery date. got email back saying they are out of stock, and next batch wont be in until about 10 days time :shock:

what i dont understand is why they couldnt tell me it was out of stock when payment went through, and that it will take slightly longer for delivery?! they mustve know it was out of stock when i placed it order! in a reply email, i said that i might want to cancel the order if i could find somewhere quicker. got reply saying that there would be a 10% admin charge :x . but nowhere could i find this in the terms and conditions. now awaiting their reply.
By espjay
Doesn't sound great to me but as I said in a previous post, I had no problems with the delivery of my AEM CAI.
By N77
The emails I would say you get were automated anyway and probably don't check the stock when ordering, they perhaps need something like Currys etc... where you can check stock etc....

I don't trust websites to give me this info though, I will usally phone or email them to check its in before ordering as most suffer the same as Funky.

I have used them in the past no probs either and did a good deal :D

Carl
By Funky Faz
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to post up to update everyone regarding the future of Funky Product.

Basically, this venture was a partnership between two companies which has now been terminated. I owned 50% and was behind the Honda, Mazda and Subaru side of the business.

My new website is http://www.funkypower.com - we are still Europe's largest AEM, DC Sports and Tenzo-R distributor and will continue to be able to supply everything and anything for the Japanese car.

Please bear with us while we struggle to get the new website fully operational, we are still open for business in the meantime so feel free to call or Email.

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and will continue to extend special offers and discounts to forum and club members - just ask!

Cheers,

Faz.
[email protected]
Tel: 0845 257 1981 :)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]