The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Where to find all those spare parts and mods
By Robbidoo
Has anybody got any recommendations for where I could get a Mugen grill painted in the south? I believe it's slightly fiddly as the inside needs to be done in black and then the rest in the body colour (Cosmic in my case). I'm sure this will be no problem for a proper paint shop though.

I have searched, but can only find non-specific 'local painters' or Honda dealers referred to. Any pointers would be appreciated. (And no, I'm not brave enough to do it myself :) )

I also posted this here: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103845 , with no replies so far. I think it fits both categories but sorry in advance if one needs deleting.[/url]
By Robbidoo
Cheers mate, I'll try that if I need anything else done. (Original post was over a year ago :D )

In the end I went to ADH's recommended place in Gosport. Wasn't impressed to be honest, some of the black paint on the grill wasn't right even after the second visit, so I cut my losses.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]