The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By 17CivicTypeR_Brian
Hello all,

We finally got the Civic Type R in the US and I lived up to my promise to Honda to buy one if they brought it to us. I've had it just 25 days now which is enough to break it in properly. I am loving the car!
I've been a Honda driver since about 1999 when I bought a 1982 3 bbl Prelude as a spare car. It turned out to be more reliable than my primary car so I went all Honda and never looked back. Most notable cars I've owned are my 3 rubbish Preludes, 1 88 CRX, 1 99 Civic Si, 2009 Civic Si Sedan, and 95 Civic 1.5T not necessarily in order.

I'm trying to add pictures but this forum tells me they're too large to add. Is there a restriction when you're new?
By Commander
Big congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the pics. Use the tapatalk app which is what i use and you can directly upload pics.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By 17CivicTypeR_Brian
Here- hope the pics show up!
IMG_9602.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added in 2 minutes 18 seconds:
IMG_9572.JPG
IMG_9527.JPG
IMG_9521.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By 17CivicTypeR_Brian
Commander wrote:Looks stunning! How are you finding it?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
It's a great car for sure yet not a perfect car. It's fast and handles remarkably well. My prior car was a 2009 227hp Civic Si Sedan, so to me the Type R is lighter, faster, quieter, better handling, and considerably more modern. It's also roomier on the inside. On the outside, it's possibly the wildest looking thing on the road. There is only 1 other in the county I live in, and he has only driven it about 4 times, so it's a very one-off car right now.
I had an opportunity to take it on the interstate when I went to the airport to pick up my sister -in-law and the thing is amazing to drive. It's completely stable at 110mph and pulls well even in 6th gear. I never felt a need to downshift.
I've had Turbo Honda's before but of course I had to build them myself. None were as fast or as stable as this.
You can see in the picture, I'm fairly big but the car is extremely comfortable. I love these seats!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]