The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By drew260187
Evening guys and gals, some of you that have been around a while since 2010 may remember me, otherwise hi. So as per title ive picked up a new toy this week a 2009 '59' Type R FN2 GT milano red with 60k. Not my first, ive had a couple EP3, a 57 reg FN2 in milano red (last car when i was on here) before swapping into an S2000 and then im afraid i was a bit of traitor and slipped to an RX8 prodrive up to last christmas due to buying a house the S2k was too much of a toy and i released the money in it for the cheaper rx8. However it never missed a beat for all its bad rep, great car, though it did only have 40k. So anyway, im back in a FN2. Was pretty standard but i got excited in work and splashed out on a GP kit which ive just spent today fitting. Previous owner was kind enough to have some Rotas fitted which although need a refurb are the ones i would of fitted. So plans next are refurb wheels first, throw exhaust on and a good detail, mugen wing and front fenders, and start looking for some mugen parts in engine. Then hopefully get her out on road and to some shows, gutted to be missing japfest this year nwxt weekend as i do like that and had the rx8 on stamd there last year.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]