The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
Morning Guys, its been a while, so thought id 're introduce' myself,as I don't know if anyone will be still on here from 'my time' on here..... im Mark...... and It maybe time for a midlife crisis lol... so im hoping to go and see an FN2 on sunday, as you can see I used to come on here rather a lot! as I used to have a silver k-pro'd ep3 tuned by tdi north about 10years ago [are tdi still 'the boys'?] im 36 soon and haven't had anything quick for a few years [since I sold the ctr for a remapped fabia vrs about 7 years ago] marriage/kids etc... and my only real memory is a short video of me accelerating away with the gruppe m/spoon n1 whaling away .. still makes me chuckle how awesome it was and has constantly teased me ever since into wanting another k20.. anyway, ive never driven an fn2 so I hoping, not to be disappointed! I understand they don't handle the same as e ep3? but I wont be modding/driving like I did in my 20's that's for sure.. aslong as its quick enough and still puts a smile on my face im happy haha :]

cheers Mark
Never driven an ep3 but owned the Fn2, great car & was what got me hooked on Hondas.
I know quite a few "anti" fn2 ep3 owners that ended up moving to the Fn2 & now they love it, loads of boot space (under boot storage as well) rear seats lay flat & also sit upright in case of large items, perfect rear access
Cheers mate, went to see a different 1 to what I was going to look at, and ended up buying that 1! spent a little more than I wanted but ended up with a low mileage [67k with fsh] deep bronze 1 which I love, pick it up Wednesday, just needs a couple of outer window scraper moulds as theyre split and don't want water getting in..

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]