The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By FireBladeRobbo
Hey all,

Had a 10 year break from cars, the last car I had was a '95 Clio 16v. I absolutely loved that car and was gutted to see it go. Decided to get a motorbike and have been riding sport bikes for a while now in all weathers. I purchased a '03 FireBlade in August last year and decided to knock all weather riding on the head, been sharing the wife's diesel golf since then and have become very bored very quickly with it, so i'm now looking for an EP3.

Preferably looking for a facelift and have been to look at a few, but all have been pretty tatty. I don't have a massive budget for one(£3k), and would prefer standard over modified, but i'd be open to the odd modification like exhaust/air filter etc. I think I should be able to get a pretty tidy example for my budget, but time will tell, the prices seem to be a bit all over the place at the minute!

So, if anyone has a facelift EP3 they are selling, let me know 8-)

Cheers guys.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]