The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By traffman
I joined this forum , around 10/11 years ago and found a nice Ep3 Nhb , we owned it for 9 years and did a 100,000 miles in it.

I went and sold it , missed it...so here i am back with a nice facelift. I am happy chappie.
By Lewisgame
Good colour choice ;) Any plans for modifications or just keeping standard (assuming it is standard? Looks it!)
The forum has changed in the last year or 2. Plenty of lurkers but very few actually posting.
Facebook group has taken a lot of the traffic I think. But it's keeping some of the 'interesting' owners away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By traffman
Cheers Mate!,

things have certainly changed since i was on many moons ago! I forgot Facebook has taken over everything , you are soo right!
I have sprayed the door handles , saved myself 40 quid on new plastics , did that on the last one. Ive a carbonfibre binnacle to fit , Nakamichi Headunit , a retrimmed steering wheel and Yellowspeed road shocks.

Ive only had the car 6 days!
By traffman
I love the Ep3 , the last of the proper set up suspension in my eyes , never driven the new new one . 32k is a bit strong , plus i jammed my ass trying to get out the seat in the showroom.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]