The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By mobilemechanic04
well after many vxr.s decided to go back to trusty type r a proper engine lol

hi all and look forward to joining in chats on here :-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
By mobilemechanic04
it looks black but met bronze I'm sun I'll get a pic up

Added in 28 seconds:
standard honda colour quite rare they are bronze black met

By Commander
mobilemechanic04 wrote:I'll take some and get them on as soon as bloody rain goes away lol I'll get some today of the bronze

Nice one! You got a touch up pen yet? Need to get one for the chip marks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
mobilemechanic04 wrote:http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5875eb579df ... 82035.jpg?

Added in 30 seconds:

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
Re: hi fellow type r owners
we stupid phoned added to many times lol but u get the idea just took them this morning

By mobilemechanic04
we stupid phoned added to many times lol but u get the idea just took them this morning

Added in 1 minute 54 seconds:
and yes that is a zafira gsi in background it's my partners she loves it just finishing big end bearings today for her stage 3 map ect but hey this is type r so I best shhhhhhh lol

By mobilemechanic04
and yes that is a zafira gsi in background it's my partners she loves it just finishing big end bearings today for her stage 3 map ect but hey this is type r so I best shhhhhhh lol

Added in 6 minutes 34 seconds:
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: hi fellow type r owners
Commander wrote:
mobilemechanic04 wrote:I'll take some and get them on as soon as bloody rain goes away lol I'll get some today of the bronze

touch up pen wise there is a guy on eBay I just typed in the colour code abd came up about 5 or 6 but was a great match just have to shake the life out of it for the bronze to show lol

Commander wrote:

touch up pen wise there is a guy on eBay I just typed in the colour code abd came up about 5 or 6 but was a great match just have to shake the life out of it for the bronze to show lol

mobilemechanic04 wrote:
Commander wrote:

Nice one mate. Will order one. Do you just apply with a brush and will it show up compared to the colour?

By mobilemechanic04
I personally had a old halfords touch up pen so emptied old paint from that washed it out then tipped honda bronze into it as halfords pens have a nib on them so much better ..... u can fill in chips and stuff easyer with the halfords nibs if that makes sence

By Commander
mobilemechanic04 wrote:I personally had a old halfords touch up pen so emptied old paint from that washed it out then tipped honda bronze into it as halfords pens have a nib on them so much better ..... u can fill in chips and stuff easyer with the halfords nibs if that makes sence

Thanks bud. Do the pensnot come withsoft tip or brush?

By mobilemechanic04
with the nib bit u can just dab small bits on it prefer it or the halfords brush as well..... as u say the one u get from paint people on eBay is bit big of a brush I thought

By Commander
mobilemechanic04 wrote:with the nib bit u can just dab small bits on it prefer it or the halfords brush as well..... as u say the one u get from paint people on eBay is bit big of a brush I thought

Nice one. Which one woukd you recommend off ebay or shall i get one from honda

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]