The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By eastsoutheast
Hi All,

Just collected my new FN2 CTR CW GT R07888 and looking forward to being an active member of the forums. Had a red 2010 CTR previously which was a great car and missed once sold. More power would have made it the perfect car so hoping this new version ticks all my main box's.

I nearly bought a Focus RS or Golf R (PCP as afraid way too expensive to actually purchase!) but both look so boring either inside or out. Test drove the CTR and knew it was the car for me.

I will be using for my daily commute into London so obviously quite a committed fan of the car.

I have a few questions regarding what I hope are teething problems but will ask the questions in the relevant sections.

Glad to meet you all (virtually) and look forward to meeting lots of you F2F at various meets.

Cheers
Brian
By Superbully
Hi Brian,
Welcome to the forum!
Your Red 2010 CTR, was it an EP3?
If so, the FN2 you have bought won't have more power as you were hoping as they have the same power output
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]