The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can introduce yourselves..
By Superally 04
Hello everyone ,
I’m a ownerclub/forum virgin hope you’ll all
Make me feel welcome :)
I don’t actually own a civic at the moment I have a CL7 euro r witch is a great car but I’ve had my fun with it and feel it’s time for a change witch is one of the reasons I’ve joined ctr so I have finally bit the bullet a be put a deposit down On a jdm ep3 heading to Devon in a fortnight to collect already been waiting a fortnight so I’m eager to say the least thanks for reading my post
Anyone from Ayrshire ????
By 15repyt
Hi mate welcome. All I can say is that I've owned ep3 before and there nothing like the jdm I own at the moment.

You will love the diffence. Is it a facelift one your buying?
By Superally 04
Thanks for my first reply
Yes it’s a facelift Ive owned civics before but this is first jdm and with an lsd traveling a fair distance for it Have you had yours long ?
By 15repyt
Superally 04 wrote:Thanks for my first reply
Yes it’s a facelift Ive owned civics before but this is first jdm and with an lsd traveling a fair distance for it Have you had yours long ?
Since January mate and loving every time I get in it. Has yours been in the country long?

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
Not many facelifts about getting rare now. Pre facelifts there are loads for some reason?
By Superally 04
Just arrived deposit went down few days after it landed you
Any mods ? I’ve went with a spoon nhopefully the neighbors don’t mind
By 15repyt
No mate all standard apart from the hondata air box mod I did and a mugen drop in air filter that was in it when it come from Japan. A nice find it was a surprise.

Are you planning any?
By Superally 04
It’s paired with spoon Bpipe I’ve also eibach lowering-camber kit they both went on today
Are you happy the air box mod ?

Added in 2 minutes 54 seconds:
15repyt wrote:No mate all standard apart from the hondata air box mod I did and a mugen drop in air filter that was in it when it come from Japan. A nice find it was a surprise.

Are you planning any?
Mugen filter is now discontinued as with loads of other stuff unfortunately definitely a good find
By 15repyt
Yes mate my last civic made 212 bhp on the dyno with the mod and a 2.5" centre pipe well worth it for free. And that had 123k on it.

The spoon items are nice bit expensive though. How low have you gone?
By kinky_boy
use a dremel tool and some sand paper to finish the box. check the youtube for some visual details.
put some pictures, jdms are always nicer than eu/usdm :)
By Superally 04
drove1000 miles for it to Devon and back
first jdm no comparison with ukdm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By 15repyt
Looks nice mate. I know people think they drive and handle the same as a uk one but it's the diffence between night and day.

Are you putting in 99ron?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]