The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By GamalLear
Goodlord wrote:Live in Wokingham, work in Maidenhead
I work in Wokingham (Bearwood Rd) and live near maidenhead!
By Savvy
Am I really the only person nearest the chav town of the ever expanding (thru teenage pregnancies) Bracknell??

I'm in Binfield.

New to the forum (only had my ctr a week!) so am up for any meets etc
By Harv
There is a big meet in Hants coming up soon, check out the thread and make sure you attend!!
By Savvy
Sounds good!

Cheers!
By GamalLear
savvy101 wrote:Am I really the only person nearest the chav town of the ever expanding (thru teenage pregnancies) Bracknell??

I'm in Binfield.

New to the forum (only had my ctr a week!) so am up for any meets etc
Well I had my old motor broken into in Coral Reef car park, and that was all I needed to stay out of Bracknell when ever possible!! (Still paying for that one through loss of no claims, the scally ba$%!rds)!

Anyway, welcome to the forum buddy!

Word of advice - don't put anything on the outside of your CTR (sunstrip, different valve caps etc), they are to chavs what shiny metal objects are to magpies :!:
By Savvy
Cheers for the welcome dude :D

Sorry to hear that mate! Must be the worst feeling seeing someone breaking into your pride and joy (or 2nd to having it nicked)

I'm very funny where I park my car, I'd rather park it somewhere safe and walk miles!
By Goodlord
GamalLear wrote:
I take it that you work for NGC then as they are the only company I know down Bearwood Road. If so, do you know my dad? :D
By GamalLear
Goodlord wrote:
GamalLear wrote:
I take it that you work for NGC then as they are the only company I know down Bearwood Road. If so, do you know my dad? :D
PM Mate, what a scary world!

Yes thieves, I work for NG, but I'd like to see you nick me pride & joy while I'm at work (around 200 CCTV cameras, security guards + high security perimeter fence) :P
By Savvy
I wouldn't like to see anyone nick it - or try :cry:
By FireDance
SlipCivic: did u drive down Crowthorne High St on Bank Holiday Monday???

I live in Crowthorne but am around Bracknell, Wokingham, Camberley alot. I work in Uxbridge, & have to travel to High Wycombe on Friday
By Cerberous
my parents live in thatcham so occasionally i may be seen around on the weekend, have seen a few around when i have been back
By FireDance
Anyone going to the Jap meet at Reading Gate in June? :-D
By SlipCivic
FireDance wrote:SlipCivic: did u drive down Crowthorne High St on Bank Holiday Monday???

I live in Crowthorne but am around Bracknell, Wokingham, Camberley alot. I work in Uxbridge, & have to travel to High Wycombe on Friday
I drive down there all the time. Soon as I get the coilovers I won't be. :salut:
By FireDance
Yeah i know that feeling :lol: I have to park at the top & walk down to the other end, or go the long way round to get to Barclay's!!!!
By Ryanster
Sunny old Slough :D just off Stoke Poges

Any EP3 Type R owners near ? I really wanna check one out as im buying soonish

Cheers
By FireDance
anyone else noticed that Berkshire in the thread title is spelt wrong??!!! :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]