The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By FireDance
Look in the Reading Jap Meet thread in the South East section for info :thumbup:

Jay P: I have been looking for someone to do mine. I have found a place in Vulcan way called Pete the Polisher than can do polishing. I don't know how good he is yet as I have not had chance to take mine down to get done!!!
By simon999
FireDance wrote:Look in the Reading Jap Meet thread in the South East section for info :thumbup:

Jay P: I have been looking for someone to do mine. I have found a place in Vulcan way called Pete the Polisher than can do polishing. I don't know how good he is yet as I have not had chance to take mine down to get done!!!
cheers mate yeah i can tell you that pete the polisher is very good he is a mate of mines uncle
By FireDance
simon999 wrote:
FireDance wrote:Look in the Reading Jap Meet thread in the South East section for info :thumbup:

cheers mate yeah i can tell you that pete the polisher is very good he is a mate of mines uncle

Do you know if he diamond cuts alloys?
By simon999
FireDance wrote:
simon999 wrote:

Do you know if he diamond cuts alloys?
will find out for u
By Jay P
This is sounding good! :-D
By Jay P
did you find out any info Simon??
By Matt N
Just got my civic back from the body shop after some turd reversed into me twice and then tried driving off whilst i was sat in the car! think we need to have a berkshire meet soon
By Jay P
i had a simular thing happen to me Matt. i had only had my civic for 6 weeks and some bird decided to reverse into me while i was sitting in the car. she had totally wrecked my sideskirt and passenger door! they both had to be replaced. took her 6 months to admit it was her fault too! :bad-words:
By Cerberous
Im down alot atm after dad being in hospital over xmas. The ep3 is going the track direction and has a jrsc waiting for it so if a meet is sorted i could be around on sundays with enough warning

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
By SuperFLY
meeeee

Ascot here.. (im sure i've already posted in a thread like this.. going mad)
By AdamP89
SuperFLY wrote:meeeee

Ascot here.. (im sure i've already posted in a thread like this.. going mad)
Are you the guy from ascot that joined my facebook page of jap cars in berkshire by any chance?
By SuperFLY
aye that be me
By FireDance
SuperFLY wrote:aye that be me

What colour?!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]