The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By SuperFLY
FireDance wrote:
SuperFLY wrote:aye that be me

What colour?!
eh?
By FireDance
What colour is your car?

It says on your sig 'cosmic gone'

My BF's dad lives in Sunninghill & used to work on Ascot High Street so I'm over that way quite a bit
By SuperFLY
ahh!

strange timing, up until yesterday the answer would have been 'nothing - dont have a car' as i only bought my new one yesterday ;)

got a blue DC5 now :cool:

posted a pic in the 'CW DC5' thread
By kash99
New EP3 owner, live in Reading, work in Compton.
By ShaunCTR
Is it pronounced Berkshire or Barkshire?
By SuperFLY
ShaunCTR wrote:Is it pronounced Berkshire or Barkshire?
bark
By FireDance
ShaunCTR wrote:Is it pronounced Berkshire or Barkshire?

What an odd question :lol:

But it does depend on where you are talking about! If you are referring to Slough they are Slough, Berkshire as most are Berks :lol: :lol:

It must have been started by the posh people, especailly the ones in Ascot & Windsor :wink: :-D
By J
I have been looking at houses in crazies hill, Henley on Thames and Windsor. What are these areas like?
By FireDance
J wrote:I have been looking at houses in crazies hill, Henley on Thames and Windsor. What are these areas like?

You must be loaded to look at places round there!!!!! :lol:
By J
FireDance wrote:
J wrote:I have been looking at houses in crazies hill, Henley on Thames and Windsor. What are these areas like?

You must be loaded to look at places round there!!!!! :lol:
Went to see a place in Dorney and looked around Eaton yesterday. Quit a plesent area.
By FireDance
It is a very nice area

They have some very good places to eat in Windsor and it is very pretty at Christmas & in the snow :cool:
By shane147
Have a look at some properties in Slough, very nice area along the lines where you have been looking :roflmao:
By shane147
Thethorne wrote:New to the forum I'm also from reading (Woodley) and have a 54 plate nhb ep3
So your the little terror canning your exhausts through my village (Twyford)
By Thethorne
Not me mate only got an unsilenced b pipe so farily quiet but I got a good bet who it is though.

Thethorne
By jhollyyox
shane147 wrote:Have a look at some properties in Slough, very nice area along the lines where you have been looking :roflmao:
Oh yeah Slough is probably one of the nicest areas :roflmao:
By J
Slough and stanes are not on my list.

TBH moving from Brixton will be hard enough, there is no way I will move to somewhere called Stanes and Slough sounds like a post bit of vomiting.
By FireDance
J wrote:Slough and stanes are not on my list.

TBH moving from Brixton will be hard enough, there is no way I will move to somewhere called Stanes and Slough sounds like a post bit of vomiting.

They have renamed it Staines-on-Thames to make it sound better :lol:

Might be worth having a look at Marlow as it is close to Henley but a bit cheaper. Do you need to be within a certain distance/time of a place?!?!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]