The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By jdm-ep3-price
JPS3290 wrote:If you see a Blue scooby or grey Ibiza Cupra flash that'll be me ;)

I'm sure a JDM CTR will standard out like a sore thumb :twisted:
thats what a thought aswell mate a white jdm ctr would stand out till another one pulled in to the jne meet today lol

aye a will keep a eye out for you purdy84
By e4sby
If you see a yellow EP3 in Darlington then give me a flash, i do seem to stand out like a sore thumb :thumbup:
By dene8
e4sby wrote:If you see a yellow EP3 in Darlington then give me a flash, i do seem to stand out like a sore thumb :thumbup:
Yellow EP3 in darlo :shock: I'll keep an eye out for ya bud, i'm from just outside of darlo :thumbup:
By v77nne
Hi i am from easington lane.
Have owned my NHB CTR for 4 years now and still love it as much as the day i picked it up. i see lots of CTR,s on my travels in and around the north east.
VINNE.
By Calvin1169
alright, live in whitley bay, got a red ctr, lowered, tints, exhaust and grey rsgt wheels, gimi a beep if you see me.

seen a 52 reg nhb ctr in killingworth on wed night in the sports centre had a type r owners sticker aaaand i just drove past a silver ctr going along tynemouth sea front, foxy blonde lass driving it, dont know if it had any stickers or mods though.

cal
By dnz 21
v77nne wrote:Hi i am from easington lane.
Have owned my NHB CTR for 4 years now and still love it as much as the day i picked it up. i see lots of CTR,s on my travels in and around the north east.
VINNE.

easington, about 5mins away from me if that :-D
By v77nne
dnz 21 wrote:
VINNE.

Hi I live just near snippersgate garage, you may have seen me and i you . What colour is yours? Give me a flash if we pass!
By v77nne
lkbctr1 wrote:from the mean streets of durham :thumbup:
Oh yes its good. wheels are welded to hub there not bolted. LOL. Only joking its a canny place to live really.
By dnz 21
v77nne wrote:
dnz 21 wrote:
VINNE.

Hi I live just near snippersgate garage, you may have seen me and i you . What colour is yours? Give me a flash if we pass!
this is mine mate. altho its now got anthracite wheels on. give me a flash if you see me :-D
By hayesy4791
hello all, ctr (fn2) owner in middlesbrough here, would like know of local meets :-D

just got it last sat so still ruuning in but will be up to speed soon :WOOT
By lkbctr1
paulydixon wrote:Who's the fellow Consett waller with the silver type r?

I'm sure it has a carbon bonnet and spoiler, anyone on here???
my best mate chris, consett-chris he called on here.. hes just got a new aas exhaust too..

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]