The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By mikegsi
not on a 'school night' :wink: though ive deliberately picked wednesday night to finish off my christmas shopping at teeside park :wink:
By mikegsi
JimmyH^_^ wrote:I would like to see the Championship White JDM EP3 like..as theres going be a meet in Darlo, Morton Park, 24th, 7pm..this would be a good opportunity? hehe
Thought that meet was tonight??

Was going go but other things happened so was unable, am meant to be at a family 'do' next sat but we'll see :wink:
By alcarp
glenwheeler wrote:I' currently living in Newcastle, just outside the city center
Nice one mate, theres a few that come to the hondanortheast.org.uk meet from over that was.

I live in washington just off the bowers incline/mill house turnoff.

Get yourself to the HNE meet on monday if you fancy it, give me a message if your interested,

Cheers
Alan
By alcarp
mikegsi wrote:
JimmyH^_^ wrote:I would like to see the Championship White JDM EP3 like..as theres going be a meet in Darlo, Morton Park, 24th, 7pm..this would be a good opportunity? hehe
Thought that meet was tonight??

Was going go but other things happened so was unable, am meant to be at a family 'do' next sat but we'll see :wink:
Mike are you the lad who had the EVO then Teg DC5 and I came down and bought the Xbox from you?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]