The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By lkbctr1
Jaz-R wrote:Alright guys.

i'm from the Chester-Le-Street area and drive a miliano FN2! is anyone near by??
that would be me, 51 plate satin.. give me a flash (not the consett kind) if you sneak past :cooldude:
By Jaz-R
I'll 'Flash' you next time i see ya pal :wink: :lol: i drive a 57 Miliano FN2 with tinted windows.

where abouts you from? i'm from the strange town of Ouston :thumbup:
By lkbctr1
Jaz-R wrote:I'll 'Flash' you next time i see ya pal :wink: :lol: i drive a 57 Miliano FN2 with tinted windows.

where abouts you from? i'm from the strange town of Ouston :thumbup:
i think ive seen you bud, the mean streets of waldridge..
By Jaz-R
Ahh waldridge, i've got a mate who lives in the avenues in chester who drives a blue EP2, so if am going to durham, i usually go that way, the 'scenic route' :wink: or am down chester for me subway sandwich!! :P
By lkbctr1
Jaz-R wrote:or am down chester for me subway sandwich!! :P
sod that..! you have to mortgage your gaff to go there..!
By Jaz-R
:lol: i don't go there all the time!! i work in washington, so when i'm passing through on me way home, i usually get me self one......plus i can vtec it all the way home! :twisted:
By markieboi
Hi Guy's,

I've just got my 02 Satin silver CTR and I'm from Bishop Auckland..........Image
By dene8
I work on the outskirts of bish vegas (shildon).....
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you dude...?
Any mods.....?
By sa08
Swift76 wrote:Work in Peterlee, travel to and from Hartlepool, red Civic Type R 2001
Think i've seen you a few times turning at the Hart Village r/bout towards High Throston. (I gave a :thumbup: once when I pulled alongside)

I've got a pre-facelift NHB, private plates with tints and Mugen bits.
Last edited by sa08 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By markieboi
dene8 wrote:I work on the outskirts of bish vegas (shildon).....
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you dude...?
Any mods.....?
Na not yet mate, I've just got it, but maybe in a little while........ [smilie=lilyellowdevil.gif] [smilie=lilyellowdevil.gif]
By Sierra999
Hey all.

Im from Middlesbrough also. Havent posted any pics of my EP3 up yet but mine is the Milano Red one with the dark tints & the anthracite alloys with tyre detail. If you see me give me a flash!!
By nascarrules
hi all
im from ashington, northumberland and wondered if anyone knows of a good place within 15-20 miles to have my wheels refurbed.
By billyjo45
hello to you all..... im another civic driver in the area... i have a NHB 05 plate type r .. tints all round... looks the same as a premier .....flash if you pass...
By Geordie-ste
Hey are none of you guy's a member on JapNorthEast?
By Geordie-ste
mikegsi wrote:i am mate, not been to the sol meets for a while though

am mikegsi on there too, though dont post much
You should get yourself down there! We are having one Today and its the last one of the Year so should be gd!
By mikegsi
too cold for me today mate, plus im on sorting the speakers out with some nice replacements and finally fitting my earthing kit!!

many turn up?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]