The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By lkbctr1
consett_chris wrote:lol that does not sound like me? wer was that!

and if i did i apologise! i would not of done it on purpose :oops:
damn lies!! i was in the car at the time..he intended to plough you down for being another civic owner in consett..he has done it before and he will do it again :sad:
By lkbctr1
paulydixon wrote:Outside the Croxdale garage on sherburn terrace, we we're crossing the road

Maybe you were stunned by my beauty so i suppose i can let it slide
got any pics of her?
By consett_chris
lol i live near there so it probaly wasnt concentrating

luke ur wit is the usual crack i love it hinny lol lol :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ymca: :ymca: :ymca: :ymca:
lol
By lkbctr1
consett_chris wrote:lol i live near there so it probaly wasnt concentrating

luke ur wit is the usual crack i love it hinny lol lol :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ymca: :ymca: :ymca: :ymca:
lol
:gayfight: :liar: :ymca:
By JAY 09
this post is ages ago but am guessing u all from north east area, av been trying find ppz from our area for ages, im in Sh!tty Stanley down road from concett, ne meets or anything go on round our area, weres most popular for our civic crew
By auz26
Live in Spennymoor. Travel to work in Durham. 04 Silver :-D
By fergie1471
JAY 09 wrote:this post is ages ago but am guessing u all from north east area, av been trying find ppz from our area for ages, im in Sh!tty Stanley down road from concett, ne meets or anything go on round our area, weres most popular for our civic crew

For meets in the north east join these forums:

http://www.japnortheast.co.uk

http://www.hondanortheast.org.uk
By dene8
Quick heads up fellow North Easterners................

There's a mini civic meet being organised by "Barnsey" this Sat @ M'boro Cineworld carpark at the top end from 7pm til whenever we decide to move on and go somewhere else...............

Would be nice to have more than 5 cars turn up this time as well, maybe get a big photoshoot of them all parked up and individual shots for the site(s).

Let me know if anyones interested.............. :thumbup:
By hayesy4791
mat79 wrote:hi every one new to the forum had my ctr 4 a month now live in the boro
now then, im from middlesbrough to, what ctr u driving, and ill look out for you, if you see a black 08 ctr give me a nod. :thumbup:
By paulydixon
Is that this Sunday?

ie. the 20th?

I see this blondae driving her ep3 milano all the time, i want to flash her but i don't, sometimes i think she might want to flash me back too. It looks like her car has the buddyclub exhaust on it too. She's great.

I'm drunk
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]