The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Alanok
I have a helmet so you can borrow that if it fits and I decide to go. I am 90% sure i'll be going. Failing that I know a few of the regulars so I could get them to borrow you one.
By GaryMan
Alanok wrote:I have a helmet so you can borrow that if it fits and I decide to go. I am 90% sure i'll be going. Failing that I know a few of the regulars so I could get them to borrow you one.
Cheers 4 that mate!

I'm trying to see if i could be as stupid as me and borrow one from one of our regular customers at my parents shop!

But failing that, i'll take u up on that offer.
By GaryMan
For those of you's who are interested in going to Elvington this Sunday (26th Oct)- which isnt many as there seem to be little/ no response :cry: We will be meeting at the A1 Washington Services from 8.30am, then setting off from there at 9am SHARP.

There will be scobbies, MR2, GTOs and hopefully a couple of CTR travelling down in a convoy, so hope to see u's there!!

Gary
By JPS3290
GaryMan wrote:For those of you's who are interested in going to Elvington this Sunday (26th Oct)- which isnt many as there seem to be little/ no response :cry: We will be meeting at the A1 Washington Services from 8.30am, then setting off from there at 9am SHARP.

There will be scobbies, MR2, GTOs and hopefully a couple of CTR travelling down in a convoy, so hope to see u's there!!

Gary
Depending on the weather i'll be coming along mate :)
By iainp999
Now that the weather has changed, any of you lot fancy doing the skid pan session with Ray Bradley?

(I know you've already done it John).
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:Now that the weather has changed, any of you lot fancy doing the skid pan session with Ray Bradley?

Depending on day/time i might go again mate. It was great last time :)
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:Now that the weather has changed, any of you lot fancy doing the skid pan session with Ray Bradley?

Depending on day/time i might go again mate. It was great last time :)
By andyx1x
Just been out on my MAC with him today, a skid pan session sounds like a laugh :D Gimme a shout if your organising anything.
By iainp999
I'll organise mate. Can't remember but I think he said between two and four is best and it would be around 60 quid each.

So if John fancies another blast then that's three of us. Want me to give Ray a bell and see what dates he has available, cost etc.? I won't commit to anything, just get some details.
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:I'll organise mate. Can't remember but I think he said between two and four is best and it would be around 60 quid each.

So if John fancies another blast then that's three of us. Want me to give Ray a bell and see what dates he has available, cost etc.? I won't commit to anything, just get some details.
Yea u can do mate.
After Xmas would be better for me. Moneys a bit stretched at the moment cos were moving into our new property next Friday (fingers crossed) and ive already spent ££££ in the last week & aint even bought pressies yet :shock: :oops: So i think the lass would kill me ;) :oops:
By GaryMan
Iain,

I want in !!!! I'll be interest as well if you could be as stupid as me and count me in !!

could be as stupid as me and do with some lessons after a little skid i had recently

let me know and keep me updated.

cheers

G
By GaryMan
Iain,

I want in !!!! I'll be interest as well if you could be as stupid as me and count me in !!

could be as stupid as me and do with some lessons after a little skid i had recently

let me know and keep me updated.

cheers

G
By iainp999
OK lads, I'll get in touch with Ray and see what the crack is. I'll try and remember to do it tonight when I get home since I don't have his email address here.

I'll say we have between two and four.

Cheers,
Iain
By TypeR-2898
I would be interested in doing the skid pan thing, but it would have to be after Xmas as i am also moving on Monday (1st Dec) and am very skint.
By G8RUM
JPS3290 wrote:Hey ;)

Im from Wolsingham (Weardale), but your more likely to see me driving around Sunderland/Washington area as im always through the GF's.
Hi, when you say Washington do you mean Mayfield? I think I've seen your car about. If it is you then you've driven up my street a few times - I currently have a quite recognisible Ford Cougar (Big wheels, quad exit exhaust...).

May see you about. I pick up a Silver '51 (for now) plate on Tuesday.

Later,
Wayne.
By Alanok
G8RUM wrote:

Im from Wolsingham (Weardale), but your more likely to see me driving around Sunderland/Washington area as im always through the GF's.
Hi, when you say Washington do you mean Mayfield? I think I've seen your car about. If it is you then you've driven up my street a few times - I currently have a quite recognisible Ford Cougar (Big wheels, quad exit exhaust...).

Later,
Wayne.
The way to see if its John's car is the number plate, H4 CTR.

He's not a very nice person btw :wink:
By G8RUM
Alanok wrote:
G8RUM wrote:

Later,
Wayne.

Yeah, that's why I asked the question, the car I've seen definitely has a private plate just not sure it is that one; didn't pay too much attention though 'cos up until now it has just been some bloke driving up the street (even though it's a cul-de-sac and he just turns around at the end and goes back out?!), but now that I'm about to become an owner it takes on a whole new meaning :)
By JPS3290
Alanok wrote:
G8RUM wrote:

Later,
Wayne.

cheeky monkey lol ;) :)

Wayne: Dont think it would be me, i have no idea were Mayfield is. Only time im IN Washington is when im at work at thats at Durham House so im only in that area or around the Galleries.

Girlfriends parents live in Sunderland over near Burdon so im through there quite often as well as in the city (sunderland).

You'll recognise mine by the plate though and the tinted windows ;)
I'll keep an eye out for ya :)
By GaryMan
Where abouts is Mayfield??

I work at Parsons, District 2, and often either go to Donwell chippy (best fish n chips ever!!! :wink: ), Concorde (Elite sandwich shop- cheapest and best sandwich shop ever!!! :wink: ) or Galleries at lunch time in my Black CTR- also got private reg.

But dont remember driving into Cul-de-sac :roll:
By G8RUM
GaryMan wrote:Where abouts is Mayfield??
It's the new'ish' estate next to B&Q, where the old Blackfell used to be (and where some of it still is).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]