The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By GaryMan
Whizzo-

must be ANOTHER red 30AE knocking around newcastle then!!

I'll be very curious exactly how many there are just here in newcastle???? I'm not kidding but we must have the highest concentration of CTR here. Not long after i got mine, i went for a meal at Jesmond and along that street with all the bars, i came across 2 silver, 1 red n 1 black!! :shock: and that was last yr as well!!!

Like i sed, i wonder how many will turn up if we organised/ arranged a Newcastle Meet ??????

Gary
By JPS3290
GaryMan wrote:Whizzo-

must be ANOTHER red 30AE knocking around newcastle then!!

I'll be very curious exactly how many there are just here in newcastle???? I'm not kidding but we must have the highest concentration of CTR here. Not long after i got mine, i went for a meal at Jesmond and along that street with all the bars, i came across 2 silver, 1 red n 1 black!! :shock: and that was last yr as well!!!

Like i sed, i wonder how many will turn up if we organised/ arranged a Newcastle Meet ??????

Gary
Lets organise 1 and findout ;)
By GaryMan
was it anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone of our fellow members that i spoke to in the Blaydon Shell Garage y'day (sunday 28th sept) in a Red tinted CTR.????

I liked the way u got ur g/f; missis; wife, to fill up while u waited inside to pay! :twisted:

JPS3290- shud we get something organised??? ;p

Gary
By JPS3290
GaryMan wrote: JPS3290- shud we get something organised??? ;p

Gary
Yea can do. Any idea's?
By GaryMan
JPS3290 wrote:
GaryMan wrote: JPS3290- shud we get something organised??? ;p

Gary
Yea can do. Any idea's?
my scooby mate said theres this 1/4 mile thing in Darlington way at the end of October sometime which i'm interested in goin- could be as stupid as me and do a MEET there????

Alternatively, the usual Team Valley sometime in the nx couple of weeks or so???

Neways, what do the other guys think???? any preferances??? Would b nice 2 meet up with our fellow members ??????!!!!?????

Let us know

Gary
By iainp999
I work on team valley so that's easy for me ;-)

otherwise I will probably be up for the darlo thang.
By Alanok
Didn't know there was a quarter mile event in Darlo? If there is I have never heard of it but if its true count me in. Plus I can make Team Valley as well.
By JPS3290
Im up for either so long as im not at work.
By GaryMan
Alanok wrote:Didn't know there was a quarter mile event in Darlo? If there is I have never heard of it but if its true count me in. Plus I can make Team Valley as well.
I really not sure whether he sed Darlington or Donnington, but he did say it local.

I'll be interested in both but wot day???????????

Gary
By GaryMan
Finally got that place my scooby mate sed we're goin :

Elvington Air Field, York on sunday 26th October- 1/4 mile n top speed.

I'm def goin 2 that- anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone else???

for more info, please check out:

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/vie ... dd7#164675

Gary
Last edited by GaryMan on Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JPS3290
GaryMan wrote:Finally got that place my scooby mate sed we're goin :

Elvington Air Field, York on sunday 26th October- 1/4 mile n top speed.

I'm def goin 2 that- anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone else???

Gary
I thought it was on November?

I might come down though if its on and im off work :)
By GaryMan
Hes sed its then and he's really into cars n cruises n mods etc and hes forever going to these events so i can only assume thats hes right!!

I've posted this event on "future meets" so shud b gud 2 meet others on the forum.

Gary
By Alanok
Ahh Elvington, i've been there many times... in fact me and JPS were just there on the 28th last month.

If there's a meet there on October 26th then its not a Straightliners date whose events I normally go to, must be some other organisation. If I get the exhaust on and get the free time i'll be up for it.
By JPS3290
Ive just checked and im off that day so unless anything crops up i'll pop down with ya.

I went with Alanok last time but never ran.
Hopefully this time i'll run ;)
By GaryMan
that makes 3 then......anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone else?????

This may b a silly question but do we have to pay????? n if so, how much??? Do we pay 2 get in and pay again if we want 2 do the 1/4mile ??

Jus reading some of the post abt SantaPod- if it was closer, i'll b there on sunday as well but bit too far for us like!!!

Gary
By JPS3290
GaryMan wrote:that makes 3 then......anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone else?????

This may b a silly question but do we have to pay????? n if so, how much??? Do we pay 2 get in and pay again if we want 2 do the 1/4mile ??

Jus reading some of the post abt SantaPod- if it was closer, i'll b there on sunday as well but bit too far for us like!!!

Gary
I just replied in the Future Meets thread you started ;)
By GaryMan
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

So far, there is only me, John (JPS3290) n Alanok goin to the Elvington Air Field (see abt link or "Future Meet" section for mor info).

Was hoping mor response than that!!!

Please come .......

:cry:
By JPS3290
Yea COME ON! Theres loads of CTR's from the North East so get ur ar$e in gear! You dont have to run, last time i just watched and it was great.
By Alanok
There will be a few going from the Yorkshire area. I suspect Seasiders, Wrath and Niz will make it. Maybe Silkmeister, Sking, suavebob and Craig will turn up as well.

Gary, i'll let you know closer to the date what time to meet you, probably about 9.30am. Not 100% i'm going as this will be the fourth time this year.
By GaryMan
Alanok wrote:There will be a few going from the Yorkshire area. I suspect Seasiders, Wrath and Niz will make it. Maybe Silkmeister, Sking, suavebob and Craig will turn up as well.

Gary, i'll let you know closer to the date what time to meet you, probably about 9.30am. Not 100% i'm going as this will be the fourth time this year.
Go on mate! I Would love 2 meet others from the forum.

Hoping to do the 1/4mile run, but depends on whether i can get/ borrow a helmet !! :roll:

Hope to see you there, but keep me informed!

Gary
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]