The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By JPS3290
I think its time for a local meet up, whats everyone think?

What about Saturday 15th or 22nd of February?
Date and venue to be arranged if theres enough interest. Could turn up in convoy at Team Valley? Idea's welcome ;)
By TypeR-2898
Valentines weekend.... not ideal... going to the birds.... :ladies:

not sure 'bout the next weekend though..
By JPS3290
lol thanks for reminding me, forgot about Valentines day!
By GaryMan
Hey guys in the North East!

I was wondering whether anyone like my pink thong? Also does anyone knows a good decent place in the localarea, pref in Newcastle, for a place that repair alloy wheels??

I know from the forum that my sex doll seem so recommend Wicked Wheels but was hoping for something more local.

Cheers guys

Gary
By r-ord
hi
Last edited by r-ord on Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Gav
Hi guys Im from Carlisle, not too far away from ya's ill be up for a meet sometime.

As for the wheel repair we just got some 19inch M3 wheels repaired at work from S.E.M. in sunderland and they did a mint job!! £50 a wheel i think, I can get the number if ya want
By Geoff B
I live in Boldon,near Sunderland and work with two people who also have ctr's, by the way mine is silver.
By JPS3290
Hi Geoff :)
Only even seen one silver CTR around Sunderland and that was 6 month ago :shock:
By nrvus
Im from Newcastle too, seen more and more all the time, silver one honked and waved on tues 11th (morning) heading northbound on A1.

What happens at teams on saturdays like? Is it like what used to go on at the blockyards in sunderland :D :D :D ?

Id come along to a meet!
By GaryMan
anyone here own the Red CTR that i see driving around Washington. I caught a quick glance at the reg while i was waiting at a round about. Think its was something like "T4 ?L? " or something like that! U had ur g/f in the car at the time!

l8r!
By JPS3290
I saw a black one in St. Marys carpark about 2 weeks ago. We (GF) parked couple of spaces away in her Yaris T Sport. Driver was just getting into there CTR when we were getting out.

Always looks great seeing another CTR pull away from the outside rather than driving one :D
By GaryMan
ne 1 of u's raced a black MR2 turbo off the A1 and onto the Washington highway???

It was one of my collegues at work and he cudnt believe it as he was winning heading down to the roundabout until he started braking, but that when the CTR overtook him !!! hahahahaha i was laughing my head off when I've kissed my teddy bear he told me- hes the type of person who races other drivers and always wind me up saying how he could beat me if we had a race, and i'm not a racing type of person-honest, so it bought a smile to my face, and i cant stop taking the micky now!!

If it was one of u's- Nice one!!!

I always end my emails to him as follows:

Type-R 1 MR2 0

'AVE IT!!!!
By JPS3290
Ive challenged a few MR2's, and on that lil stretch of road as well but i dunno if one of them was him :? Dont think so. Ask him if the reg ended in CTR ;)
By GaryMan
he sed it was a silver one.

oh well
By JPS3290
Definitely wasnt me then :D
By iainp999
Hello,

Just got my ctr last friday. Love it, but looks like I have the steering issue :-(
Last edited by iainp999 on Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Geoff B
iain welcome to the forum mate.I live in Boldon so i am bound to come across you soon on the road.

Geoff B
By JPS3290
iainp999 wrote:Hello,

Just got my ctr last friday. Love it, but looks like I have the steering issue :-(

Anyway, I live near Heworth.
Hi, welcome to the site :)

What colour did u go for? Im often around wessington way and Sunderland so may bump into u ;)
By Alanok
HJowdy Iain, welcome to the forum. I'm in Newcastle and Team Valley industrial estate alot due to our tool builder being based there. I'll give you a wave if I see you.

Any of you boys fancy going down to Elvington, York on the 13th July?
By iainp999
Thanks ppl.

I'm actually a geordie so I tend not to spend too much time down Sunderland way if I can help it! (Sorry mate, couldn't resist - I suppose I did buy my car there though!).

I went for the black CTR - I like the others, but I fancied black from the start.
Last edited by iainp999 on Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]