The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By thestew
Wullie_trd wrote:
scotty180 wrote:anyone new from around fife Area???? :smile:

Me
not from fife but work in methil and have digs in leven :oops:
By WizardinBlack
Just to let you guys know Automec East Kilbride are doing eibach springs, camber bolts and frsu alignment for £250 over the month of December. Get some camber arms from APB for £115 and have a sorted motor handling wise.
By wishy
From Glasgow here, have a 06 Premier Edition. With a few mods to go on in January :D
By deannno
From Livingston, 06 NHB EP3 on gold XXRs, im in Glasgow every weekend, sometimes cruising about at night in the city centre :D
By Trixibell
Borders here (unfortunately :oops: ) looking for a move back to Edinburgh currently :lol:
NHB EP3 - you'll know its me with my... YAY... plate :cooldude:

Trix
By markysan
Glasgow - Chryston area. Red 07 FN2 with gunmetal Rage alloys and seeker style carbon spoiler. Also have red 99 PP Accord Type R with FN 18's. Don't see many Type R's about of either variety.
By Bambaaaa
Another Fife member here had the car just over a year now, 03 Milano private plate on it with Evo wheels
By lesiorider
Aberdeen Cosmic Grey CTR, guys anyone knows if in our area i can find Decat friendly MOT tester, my car is due mot and because of decat failed, not sure what to do, please help.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]