The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By s_barker
scotty180 wrote:Any chance the guy from Burntisland lol
Im guessing the one in burntisland was myself which i have now sold
By WizardinBlack
Anyone recommend a panel beater around Edinburgh. Some lowlife left a big dent in the drivers
side wing and it really lets the car down. What made it worse was it was after 4 nights shifts in A&E. :sad:
By Genga
howie1987 wrote:Dumbarton
Where abouts?
By cammy92
Stu85CTR wrote:I'm in Ayr, '03 NHB CTR
Im near stranraer 03nhb ctr [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stu85CTR
cammy92 wrote:Im near stranraer 03nhb ctr [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I've taken a couple of runs down to Stranraer. I was down at Dumfries at Christmas time visiting family, cracking roads on the way down :-)
By cammy92
Stu85CTR wrote:
cammy92 wrote:Im near stranraer 03nhb ctr [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I've taken a couple of runs down to Stranraer. I was down at Dumfries at Christmas time visiting family, cracking roads on the way down :-)
Ayr to newgalloway via dalmellington and patna then newgalloway to newton stewart are my favourites [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stu85CTR
cammy92 wrote:Ayr to newgalloway via dalmellington and patna then newgalloway to newton stewart are my favourites [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I will need to try these out :lol: Give the eibachs a good test [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By cammy92
If you do, go back up to ayr via barhill and girvan, its a good road aswell and alot of it has recently been retarred :mrgreen:
By Stu85CTR
Even better, I will wait to the weather is a bit better :mrgreen: Tax and MOT is due soon, fingers crossed she shouldn't need anything. The NSF top mount is starting to go so will be replacing both sides soon
By Fraggie
Newbie... I'm in Barrhead, Glasgow.
Not posted a newbie thread yet!
Got a 56 plate cosmic grey premier with 40k.
Love it.
By traffman
Hello , im a long term lurker on this forum.

Owned our Type NHB 03 plate for 8 years now.

I live in Polmont just outside of Falkirk . i really need a helping hand in installing a new Honda clutch and at the same time a Limited Slip Diff.

If theres anyone willing to help , i would be so grateful . Im sure we can come to an agreement financially aswell.

Let me know chaps/esses.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]