The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By leatherpatches
I'm in Cornwall every weekend and live in Plymouth. Silver CTR 03 plate.

What are you in and where in Cornwall (it's a big place!). Drive Plymouth to Bodmin all the time and often Polzeath and sometimes Newquay for a surf.
By naplesctr2
thanks for the reply,iv just moved down here hayle area,i visit newquay alot, maybe seen you at run to the sun this weekend.

im in a silver ctr 02 :D
By leatherpatches
Quite possibly. Make sure you flash!
By Jonny106gti
leatherpatches wrote:I'm in Cornwall every weekend and live in Plymouth. Silver CTR 03 plate.

What are you in and where in Cornwall (it's a big place!). Drive Plymouth to Bodmin all the time and often Polzeath and sometimes Newquay for a surf.
Don't suppose you drove through Perranporth last Friday 13th June did ya by any chance? Just that I was down there visiting my Uncle with family and a Silver CTR drove through?
By leatherpatches
Not me mate, but I will be there for beach volleyball tournament this Sunday, if anyone is around!
By Jonny106gti
well I won't be there as I'm back in lincoln unfortunately, great place Perranporth is, be back again, in CTR next time!
By leatherpatches
Too right - huge beach with a bar in the middle of it! Can't say fairer than that. Let me know when you're down again.
By Sponky
Hello Kernow!

Will be in Cornwall in my black tinted CTR weekend of 5th/6th july, visiting friends and family - moved away from Cornwall about 3 years ago and really miss it - especially in the Summer.

Will mainly be in St Austell area, oh and Plymouth - flash if you see me! 8)
By SteveJenkin
Hi all Cornish CTR owners,

Especially to 'naplesctr2', i'm from Hayle got an 02 Milano Red EP3.

Steve. :-D
By Chris*B
hey all,

I'm going to be getting an EP3 in the next coupld of weeks :WOOT ! i live in lostwithiel which is about 10 mins from bodmin and 20 mins from st austell.

Would like to meet up with some fellow CTR owners in the near future if anoyone is interested!?

Cheers :thumbup:
By james8787
Im in falmouth, theres a few round here... Not many happy ones though! Im in a satin silver 02 plate too, give a quick flash if your around.
By Damon
I live in Bodmin, i have a facelift (04) Milano CTR...

Not many CTR's about down here!
By mc36155
Kernow FTW, SS EP3 05. down on lizard past helston way.
By Kernowkarlos
helston/redruth area here :thumbup:
By Gravy
I will be in cornishland tomorrow in my red 3MPS. I shall flash and wave at every CTR I see :salut:
I may confuse and annoy a few peeps by doing that, but fook it ... it's not like anyone could catch me :lol:
By Kernowkarlos
Gravy wrote:I will be in cornishland tomorrow in my red 3MPS. I shall flash and wave at every CTR I see :salut:
I may confuse and annoy a few peeps by doing that, but fook it ... it's not like anyone could catch me :lol:
shall wave back if i see ya :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]