The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By GMballistic
Welcome Swell. :salut: :bigthumb:
By typermike
Swell do you come up the A470 to abercynnon quite often I always see another black type r when I'm on my way home to Merthyr everynight
By Swell
Ye mate, I was behind one most of the way up the other week??

My mrs owns a coffee shop in treforest so sometimes have to go down to pick her up if she hasn't got her car,

Ym53fhr

Give us a toot bro
By Swell
Are there any meets or photo shoots around our neck of the woods then??
By Jameshop
Honda meet in Swansea on Sunday 26th
Check the welsh regional meet page
By salem
I'm always doing driving meets/events/Rolling road days etc from March to November take a look at the Gallery to see what we do... (and its not just in the Wales area)

All these meets are legal with full permits etc so no issues. So if driving is your thing come and join us I often post in the Wales meets section [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By RELOADED
Up for meeting any typer owners around Cardiff [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By salem
If you folks really want a meet they dont get much bigger then apfest :twisted:

So come on folks join CTRO/RMC on the stand at Japfest again this year. It will be the 4th year the clubs have joined forces and each year the stand gets bigger and bigger 65 cars attending last year..

so get your names down and payments in to a brilliant all action packed day out (you know you want to really :wink: )

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 1&t=250453

I'm also running a convoy there too see the Wales meet section so come on what you waiting for [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Just Dirk
Representing the Bridgend massive here :) Actually from the 'diff really... Where's CardiffR33 hiding in his hairdressers car then?? :salut:
By salem
muz wrote:Representing the Bridgend massive here :) Actually from the 'diff really... Where's CardiffR33 hiding in his hairdressers car then?? :salut:

Matt we will see him at Japfest and I'm going to drag him to Pembrey with Adz and his S2000 too [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Talking to which folks all those in Wales I have a cracking event for you at Pembrey click here
By salem
Right folks no moaning about when's then next meet because its about time some of you started joining us a few meet :lol:

Great to see a few of you from the Wales area for Japfest which was a brilliant event [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

right coming up events - in and around Wales

Spring Wales Drive meeting near Swansea 20th May 2012 a meet for those that like to drive good driving roads and mountain roads all done in stages so you wont get lost and we all look out for each other Click here

BARC Rally Extravaganza @ Pembrey 2nd -3rd June 2012 - we have a show stand with over night camping day and night entertainment this isnt a chavfest this is real race/rally and F1 cars we will be the only road performance car with a stand this is just £5 for the whole weekend including camping
click here

Rebel Rally weekend in Mid Wales - we hire out a rally stage for the whole weekend you need to join Rebel to see info on this

Summer Wales Drive meeting in Magor - TBF usually in August

Wales Tour - TBF

Shropshire/Powys Drive TBF usually in August

Rebel Auto Solo Challenge @ Castle Combe 22nd September - We will have a convoy from Wales to this as few people from the Wales area have their names down click here

Rolling Road Day Power Station 10th November 2012 - Wales convoy details to follow see rebel as limited space and bookings have already been taken

I'll try and keep this updated be it is difficult because we run so many events both in Wales and all over the country and aboard.
By benjy279
Hi there any one around the merthyr area wouldnt mind going to a meet.
cosmic grey reg:S111 NSV
By Matto247
benjy279 wrote:Hi there any one around the merthyr area wouldnt mind going to a meet.
Just up the road from me, I'm from nelson [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By salem
benjy279 wrote:Hi there any one around the merthyr area wouldnt mind going to a meet.
Not far from me and we often go for a blast over the mountain road near there.

Probably be August when we do our next blast out if you want to join us ;). You can see loads of photos and video's in the link on my sig
By Jaymon
Just outside of Cardiff myself - travel to Caerphilly daily

Would be up for a welsh meet :bigthumb:
By salem
Jaymon wrote:Just outside of Cardiff myself - travel to Caerphilly daily

Would be up for a welsh meet :bigthumb:
I live in Caerphilly [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]