The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By welsh type r
hi people im living near port talbot in the valleys! i have a 55 plate cosmic! :salut:
By GMballistic
welsh type r wrote:hi people im living near port talbot in the valleys! i have a 55 plate cosmic! :salut:
Welcome :salut: :bigthumb:
By GMballistic
bigbooost wrote:hi guys im for port talbot drive a 51plate jdm
JDM huh :cool: :-D
Welcome along. :bigthumb:
By bigbooost
yes bought it 2 weeks ago did own a 55 plate prem cosmic grey 4yrs ago av55 xcm dont know where that is thou
By GMballistic
bigbooost wrote:yes bought it 2 weeks ago did own a 55 plate prem cosmic grey 4yrs ago av55 xcm dont know where that is thou
Still the "honey moon" phaze then :-D ...but no stranger to CTR's then :salut:
This is my first Honda and so far I'm very impressed with the reliabilty most of all tbh. :WOOT
By T*Y*P*E*R*P*O*W*E*R
Saw a couple of ep3's around swansea these couple of weeks driving around. Think the registration was R20 *** and the other B1 GWN and 1 parked up on hanover street SA1 area.

Think we need a cardiff or swansea meet soon. :salut:
By welsh type r
Hi lads I know this is the wrong section but does anyone know anywhere tidy that I can get a FRSU done??? Im near port talbot!
By trailbossdan
T*Y*P*E*R*P*O*W*E*R wrote:Saw a couple of ep3's around swansea these couple of weeks driving around. Think the registration was R20 *** and the other B1 GWN and 1 parked up on hanover street SA1 area.

hey I park on hanover street most days as I work nearby I've got a 54 nhb with carbon bonnet.

Theres seems to be load of us but then at the last honda meet there was only about 3 ep3s. I am keen for a meet soon, I think theres a civic life on on the 4th of dec as well
By T*Y*P*E*R*P*O*W*E*R
trailbossdan wrote:
T*Y*P*E*R*P*O*W*E*R wrote:Saw a couple of ep3's around swansea these couple of weeks driving around. Think the registration was R20 *** and the other B1 GWN and 1 parked up on hanover street SA1 area.

hey I park on hanover street most days as I work nearby I've got a 54 nhb with carbon bonnet.

Theres seems to be load of us but then at the last honda meet there was only about 3 ep3s. I am keen for a meet soon, I think theres a civic life on on the 4th of dec as well
My mate lives on that street and hes got a black eg with takata green alloys in it.
By Goosemann
Hi, gareth here ive got a satin silver ep3 51 plate with some subtle modifications.
Can be seen in Risca, Newport and Cardiff.
By GMballistic
webby8152 wrote:hi i'm from swansea got a 2002 ep3 in NHB
Welcome webby8152. :salut:
Hope your enjoying your CTR. I do like the nhb CTR's, ....wicked mean looking colour. :twisted: :-D :bigthumb:
By webby8152
Hi really enjoying the forum learn a lot from just looking through the posts I could spend a far few £££ on mods from looking at some of the cars on here. So much could be done fine tuning the already fab Ctr :-D
By paul02ctr
Llantrisant here, used to have mini meets back in 2006/07 breckon black mountain blast
Those were the days.
By Durham
hey Lee from bridgend got a 30th anniversary milano :) any plans for a bit of a meet in the future ?
By GMballistic
Hi Lee, some of the members on here do have meets but it's more of a summer thing I think. Keep an eye out for more info in the meets section or in here is my advice.
Give me a beep if you see my motor, ....same car!. :lol: :cooldude:
Gareth :bigthumb:
By Sam_EP3
paul02ctr wrote:Llantrisant here, used to have mini meets back in 2006/07 breckon black mountain blast
Those were the days.
Used to live in Llanharan but now moved down to Cardiff Bay, seeing CTR's on a daily basis now
By Durham
GMballistic wrote:Hi Lee, some of the members on here do have meets but it's more of a summer thing I think. Keep an eye out for more info in the meets section or in here is my advice.
Give me a beep if you see my motor, ....same car!. :lol: :cooldude:
Gareth :bigthumb:

ah sounds good shall keep an eye out will be good to se some nice ctrs :salut,
By Swell
Hey up. Another welshie ere, live in abercynon, nr Pontypridd.

Black nighthawk ep3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]