The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Rambo
Is there any meets any one attends mostly? Had ep3 a year now and haven't had time to get into the scene tbh until now
By CrouchyM
dj_sam4 wrote:another from the clacton area here :bigthumb:
Yay someone near me.
By redep3
I sometimes go to jap meet at half way house a few of us go there in the civics be good to get a group of us there like our own little civic part ;) p.s anyone going trax tomorrow ?
By essexdon
Hi people I have just bought my first ep3 type r and being based in Essex thought I will say hello. Sold my 95 Impreza WRX for the Civic as needing a more practical every day car. There is quite an active scooby scene in Essex with regular meets and tunnel runs etc, how is the commuity for Civics in Essex?
By TYPE R MITCH
Its good mate quite a few of us around essex. Its the southmimms honda meet this sunday you should come along. Meeting up at thurruck services on the way
By Brett G
See you at Thurrock [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Got a few mods since last saw you lot
By ying
Girl Racer wrote:Im from chafford hundred in grays !

Seen a few type r's not sure who they were, but havent seen any girls driving one !

Am i the only 1 :D

Hello girl racer, how are you? I'm also from essex...... you don't get alot of girl drivers driving type R's these days..... lol..... you fancy meeting up?
By NPyke
ying wrote:
Girl Racer wrote:Im from chafford hundred in grays !

Seen a few type r's not sure who they were, but havent seen any girls driving one !

Am i the only 1 :D

Hello girl racer, how are you? I'm also from essex...... you don't get alot of girl drivers driving type R's these days..... lol..... you fancy meeting up?
9 Years Late Matey...
By Rambo
lol. tbh i live in chafford and havent seen any ep3's with girls drivers apart from my missus
By essexdon
Rambo wrote:Is there any meets any one attends mostly? Had ep3 a year now and haven't had time to get into the scene tbh until now
Former Impreza owner and I still tag along with the Subaru's. There seems to be nothing local for Type R owners.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]