The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Rambo
JamieP wrote:I'm game, sounds like a plan!

I'm free whenever! ☺️
SP3CY wrote:Rambo I'm off for 2weeks now as my baby is due tomorrow...I could pop out any time next weekend for abit?
I am about this weekend as its the first weekend mines on the road. Not sure as to where after ive given her a good clean.

Its dry on Saturday so we could say....8pm....... erm, at.......someone help me out here.

Wow that's gone quick sp3cy. All the best with everything, did wonder why you wasn't at work Monday night.
By SP3CY
Anyone about next Saturday? I'll be out for a few hours in Basildon
By JamieP
Ill definitely be about Saturday, but have plans for Sunday.

I'll be about Saturday evening for sure though!
By Rambo
JamieP wrote:Ill definitely be about Saturday, but have plans for Sunday.

I'll be about Saturday evening for sure though!
About the same.

So that's three of us so far but what about location for definite?
By Rambo
that helps lol. I know a few people that are going to lakeside but not sure if its my kinda thing
By Lewisgame
Lakeside still happens? I haven't been for years! Used to be good to see people crash and get their pants pulled down by the police.
By JamieP
My response was open for suggestion lol. Being the OP I thought it may have been obvious as to where I'm from haha.

Don't mind going Lakeside, although the Police are pretty hot on pulling people up there.

Could meet somewhere local (Basildon/Rayleigh/Southend) and then go up there? Although in not fussed if we don't go Lakeside really.
By Rambo
Lewisgame wrote:Lakeside still happens? I haven't been for years! Used to be good to see people crash and get their pants pulled down by the police.
I live on top of it pretty much and its extremely busy there, usual crowd, Ashtray VXR's, Clio 172's, focus ST's. See one or two Type R's while attempting to get to Tesco the other night.
JamieP wrote:My response was open for suggestion lol. Being the OP I thought it may have been obvious as to where I'm from haha.

Don't mind going Lakeside, although the Police are pretty hot on pulling people up there.

Could meet somewhere local (Basildon/Rayleigh/Southend) and then go up there? Although in not fussed if we don't go Lakeside really.
Basildon seems middle ground to me for most. I would say around 8pm......... at......... The haywain? That way if we don't go anywhere we at least have somewhere warm
By JamieP
Excuse my ignorance or lack of knowledge but where is The Haywain?

Although I work in Basildon, I don't really know the area at all!! Haha.

That plan sounds good to me mate. I'll see if G's free that night and wants to come for a potter about too.
By Rambo
five bells roundabout, As if your going towards fobbing from basildon at a13 junction, its the beefeater. Post code is SS17 9NR. Il be there at 8pm.

By JamieP
Yeah, I know where you mean now.
Just didn't know the name you mentioned hahaa

Just joined that FB event as well. See you later on bud.
By JamieP
Hahaha, that reply sounded massively sarcastic when I just read it in my head! Haha.

Was good to meet some local people from the area, should get another one sorted soon :)
By G.
I'm bummed I missed it but was working all weekend boooo. Shame would have been cool to meet all ya'll.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]