The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By mzyvn6
Im in Pinner NW London/Middlesex.

Hardly see any....
By Civic_illusion
Dont own a type r yet.....(Maybe one day)

Ill just say close to Heathrow Hayes :twisted:
By jam5ter
I'm in Bromley - South East London
By M20MDM
im in rotherhithe, get my new cosmic girl next fri so keep your eyes peeled !! lol
By Sexy_sassy
Enfield here.....Hope to see you locals at a meet real soon :lol:
By J
jam5ter wrote:I'm in Bromley - South East London
Bromley in Kent :wink: :lol:
By J
jam5ter wrote:I'm in Bromley - South East London
Bromley in Kent :wink: :lol:
By R20190
A few months ago I saw a huge motorbike meet/convoy through the Embankment area and was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have 100's of CTRs parading through central... then again with all the traffic its probably not possible... :?
By Mark83
R20190 wrote:A few months ago I saw a huge motorbike meet/convoy through the Embankment area and was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have 100's of CTRs parading through central... then again with all the traffic its probably not possible... :?
And Congestion Charges... Ken would be rubbing his greedy little hands.
By R20190
penfish4 wrote:
R20190 wrote:A few months ago I saw a huge motorbike meet/convoy through the Embankment area and was thinking wouldn't it be cool to have 100's of CTRs parading through central... then again with all the traffic its probably not possible... :?
And Congestion Charges... Ken would be rubbing his greedy little hands.
No congestion charge on saturdays, sundays and bank hols! :D But yeah, theres probably too many cars in town really... would have been cool though :sad:
By J
That will be the easter run ( I think ) seen it my self a few years back 8)
By Aggro_kitty
Plus the roads in central London are dire, pothole central, ended up scraping paint off my car driving through there :evil:
By gabo
easy fellas an girls if any, im from harrow CW FN2, dont see that many fn2s round here neither, we should all have a meet, i see people are from uxbridge, ealing, stanmore etc etc, lets organise something. :thumbup:
By Bud
mzyvn6 wrote:Im in Pinner NW London/Middlesex.

Hardly see any....

I live in Eastcote buddy, just down the road :salut:
By cubias
I'm in maida vale near warwick avenue.

I've spotted a black CTR round the corner with a spoon N1 (i think) exhaust on it - anyone on here?
By ecviper
I'm near Cricklewood, north west London. Saw one near me in NH black, 2004 plate i think, anyone's?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]