The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By J
mtailor wrote:Looked like one. With the union Jack, recaros and the tints. Very tidy BTW.
One owner from new, thats why. :lol:
By RM CYA
not driving round looking for ctr's. mtfu ffs! :ymca:

theres a few around you. im nearby, but not in a ctr.
By RM CYA
Years ago now. Had a few cars since. Tempted to get a cheapo ep3 for track though.
By ::Adds::
I know this thread is old but some of you are close to me... Check out the hatfield meet, something not far on sunday evenings
By jake mustard
EAST EAST EAST LONDON EAST EASST EAST LONDON.... But i liv in epping now. but yes i am a real cockney..... not like you mockneys from essex, you know who you are.. clowns :ymca:
By Trixz
I'm from east london! We have a meet on the last saturday of each month if you guys are intrested!

By RM CYA
Looks very nice apart from the halfords/ripspeed/corsa/nova front lip :-D

That's at Ace Cafe right? Would pop down if you get a meet going down Ace
By Trixz
Rip speed front lip? lolololol. I think Ace cafe are pre booked really. They had a Endless Horizon meet Last week. It was a good turn up but shitting weather
By RM CYA
You don't need to book it with them, there's loads of parking outside on the pavement where those FN2s are, if you want a bite, can go inside, but the food is straight up sh-t. Lol.
By Trixz
Different days different meets, I went to 2 of the Honda ones, it was alright... Just really really sh-t british weather... ruins it for car meets/shows.
By SubaruPL
What about small meet next saturday somewere in central Ldn. It will be good for people from all London :)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]