The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Mikey_eg
Cool. I'm buying a house by bargain booze, should be in by September then I can get modifying :-D should see you about then
By Tom-W
Mikey_eg wrote:Cool. I'm buying a house by bargain booze, should be in by September then I can get modifying :-D should see you about then
I'm always in buckley at my girlfriends house, don't see many about in buckley to be honest.

By any chance is the house your buying right on the corner of the road opposite bargain booze? Remember seeing an EP3 parked outside once with people looking round the house.
By venom33
Sorry yes. Money is my enemy. :crazy: where by do you live? Just a vague area will do. I live by the trap[/quote]

Just off nant mawr road (the chippy end)[/quote]

Is that you Chewy ????
By Carlnike
venom33 wrote:Sorry yes. Money is my enemy. :crazy: where by do you live? Just a vague area will do. I live by the trap
Just off nant mawr road (the chippy end)[/quote]

Is that you Chewy ????[/quote]

Yeah, is this singing bolter
By Carlnike
Mikey_eg wrote:Cool. I'm buying a house by bargain booze, should be in by September then I can get modifying :-D should see you about then
Perfect place too buy a house next to the offy lol
By Mikey_eg
Carlnike wrote:
venom33 wrote:Sorry yes. Money is my enemy. :crazy: where by do you live? Just a vague area will do. I live by the trap
Just off nant mawr road (the chippy end)
Is that you Chewy ????[/quote]

Yeah, is this singing bolter[/quote]

Haha. No ones ever called me chewy. My names mike and I have the whitest hair around
By Mikey_eg
Tom-W wrote:
I'm always in buckley at my girlfriends house, don't see many about in buckley to be honest.

By any chance is the house your buying right on the corner of the road opposite bargain booze? Remember seeing an EP3 parked outside once with people looking round the house.
Yeah that's the one. Move in about 3 weeks, can't wait now
By snow87
seen some lovely cars in that area I work as a courier for Gardner aerospace, I never wave or flash though as I'm in the work van and I'd just look daft :)
By Mikey_eg
snow87 wrote:seen some lovely cars in that area I work as a courier for Gardner aerospace, I never wave or flash though as I'm in the work van and I'd just look daft :)
Correct but now I know ill give you a holla if you you :salut:
By nathhall_89
Give me a pm or whatever if ur ever getting together or going the evo triangle... im only in wrexham and know a couple more round here who would come... one mates got an s2000 he would bring out aslong as it isnt raining...
By nathhall_89
Mikey_eg wrote:Yeah I'd be up for that. See how many we can get together, not sure where to meet though
Do u work in airbus by any chance mate? I might be going to Manchester on sunday as theres a big jap car meet by trafford centre apparently.
By Tom-W
nathhall_89 wrote:
Mikey_eg wrote:Yeah I'd be up for that. See how many we can get together, not sure where to meet though
Do u work in airbus by any chance mate? I might be going to Manchester on sunday as theres a big jap car meet by trafford centre apparently.
I work in airbus [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Mikey_eg
nathhall_89 wrote:
No don't work there mate but I'm going to that meet with my mate in his eg, what time does it start?
By Mikey_eg
Tom-W wrote:
nathhall_89 wrote:
I work in airbus [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Have you got a dc2? I think I've been to the evo triangle with you if so
By 6N2 GTI 00
I live practically on the Evo by Tanyfron but work in Denbigh

Facelift NHB with white wheels, K20 private plate and a customer twin pipe exhaust.

Also in the Abergele area fairly often, seen a few Cosmics and NHB's about

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]