The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By venom33
Seen loads of ep3'3 and fn2's but no one ever waves back so i assume its no one on here ?

Mines a Black FN2 07 :)
By venom33
tinted windows by cosco lights by any chance lol ???
By Carlnike
venom33 wrote:Seen loads of ep3'3 and fn2's but no one ever waves back so i assume its no one on here ?

Mines a Black FN2 07 :)
Did you drive towards hope motorcompany about 7.10 am this morning?
By venom33
not me ... i go past that way quite abit though
By nathhall_89
venom33 wrote:tinted windows by cosco lights by any chance lol ???
Yeah thats it mate :) haha.. lights turned so I went infront of u.. was just popping to that car garage by them lights to have a nose at the red fn2 he had there..
By nathhall_89
edward051291 wrote:Do you have a red tow hook and Spoon N1 on yours by any chance Nath?
Sorry mate didn't realise ud wrote to me on here... it hasnt got a tow hook and didnt have a spoons n1 but it will have after today :) lol... theres a few cosmics about... mines got a private plate starts with F3...
By Nobu Jon
I live in Denbighshire, but travel to see the Mrs in Ellesmere Port.

Drive a preface milano ep3 with gunmetal wheels, tints, priv plate.
By Mikey_eg
I live in Buckley and see loads knocking about here mold and flint way but no one acknowledges me. I've got a satin silver ep **54 PZZ on number plate
By Carlnike
Mikey_eg wrote:I live in Buckley and see loads knocking about here mold and flint way but no one acknowledges me. I've got a satin silver ep **54 PZZ on number plate
I live in Buckley too got a red fn2 i will keep an eye out for yours
By Mikey_eg
Carlnike wrote:
Mikey_eg wrote:I live in Buckley and see loads knocking about here mold and flint way but no one acknowledges me. I've got a satin silver ep **54 PZZ on number plate
Likewise mate. You should come to the meets round the evo triangle mate. My mate Colin has just took delivery of a JDM fn2, it looks the bollox
By Carlnike
Mikey_eg wrote:
Carlnike wrote:
Likewise mate. You should come to the meets round the evo triangle mate. My mate Colin has just took delivery of a JDM fn2, it looks the bollox
Do you mean fd2? I would go too a meet but time is my enemy lol
By Mikey_eg
Carlnike wrote:
Mikey_eg wrote:
Carlnike wrote:
Sorry yes. Money is my enemy. :crazy: where by do you live? Just a vague area will do. I live by the trap
By Carlnike
Mikey_eg wrote:
Carlnike wrote:
Mikey_eg wrote:
Carlnike wrote:
Sorry yes. Money is my enemy. :crazy: where by do you live? Just a vague area will do. I live by the trap
Just off nant mawr road (the chippy end)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]