The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Whitetiger
Yeah I'd hate show up with a proper Type R.. Show you guys up :wink: . Well I'm sitting at the airport hope its a short trip and home by Friday to wash it...
By Dazzag84
Whitetiger wrote:Yeah I'd hate show up with a proper Type R.. Show you guys up. Well I'm sitting at the airport hope its a short trip and home by Friday to wash it...
What bhp your fd2 got bud?
By nizmo80
sound :-D

the more people the merrier :mrgreen:

nice fd2 mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

what do you do offshore , I am a senior wireline operator myself
By Whitetiger
am a Senior solids control engineer, am worldwide but in Bergen at the minute
By nizmo80
It has been a few years since I was last working in Norway
I remember last time I was in stavanger in 2007 I paid around £9 for a pint LOL
By Whitetiger
aye thats what company credit cards are for :wink: was in mississippi a few month ago and paid $4 for 8 buds ... better still there was an irish bar that every thursday gave out a penny a beer... you could splash out and give a dollar for the better beers the whole night... if you managed to drink one pint of each (25 different types) you got them free...

how i managed to get back to and INTO the shipyard after that i do not know.... :shh:
By nizmo80
Whitetiger wrote:aye thats what company credit cards are for :wink: was in Mississippi a few month ago and paid $4 for 8 buds ... better still there was an irish bar that every thursday gave out a penny a beer... you could splash out and give a dollar for the better beers the whole night... if you managed to drink one pint of each (25 different types) you got them free...

how i managed to get back to and INTO the shipyard after that i do not know.... :shh:

LOL sounds pretty good in Mississippi

I only really drink when I am working abroad and a few times did get very drunk one in particular was Israel the beginning of last year
jesus that was pretty crazy PMSL I ended up in some seedy backstreet strip bar near the docks in one really rough neighbourhood
and all the bouncers were these huge and mean looking Russians LOL I know if I put a foot outta place in there it would of been tatties for me :lol:

Getting home is no probs that's what my trainees and junior personnel are for " to guide you home :lol: "
By Whitetiger
Oh I know that story as well apart from I was in Egypt. Ended up getting chased down by horse and carriage. I'm on my own this trip so will see tomorrow what the Toolpusher says how long he needs me..
By nizmo80
LOL

hope you can make it to the meet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Whitetiger
nizmo80 wrote:LOL

hope you can make it to the meet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
cheers me too!!

how many folk is looking to attend?
By nizmo80
Not too sure how many hopefully there should be a fair few [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By nizmo80
ScottBremner wrote:Any chance of a job? :laugh:
A company that pretty good for taking on people is a offshore company called Q-serv in portlethen
they train you up as you go along as well while working offshore which is very good [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

hope this helps :mrgreen:
By ScottBremner
I'm just away to graduate with my Hons in Business management, was told to start networking so the CTRO meet/ Aberdeen oily meet counts... I think.
Not sure if I'm cut out for humphing tools around though.

I'll check that out though :cool:
By ScottBremner
Whitetiger wrote:Well with a bit more warning I could have got a few more FD2s up
It's a week away, plenty of time to get your JDM boys to come a long!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]