The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Whitetiger
sorry guys looks like i will have to pull out i wont get back to aberdeen until later.. however keep me posted on the next one!
By nizmo80
sorry to hear you wont make it mate
but we will have another meet sometime soon and I will see you at the next meet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Whitetiger
yeah well judging by the next few overseas trips the next few trips maybe free start of may..
By nizmo80
Hi all just a reminder of the time and place tomorrow :)

12 o'clock midday at sainsburys at garthdee

By ScottBremner
Well it ended up being a rather poor turn out, I'm sure the weather had a bearing on that.

Me and Norman (nizmo).

On the bright side his car was looking sweet and we got a cosmos which was also top notch :laugh:

Really gotta get a proper meet sorted when the weather improves.
By Whitetiger
Haha poor show... I was there about 3pm got the car washed etc it looked busy at the meeting site.. I'm on my travels tomorrow xx
By nizmo80
ScottBremner wrote:Well it ended up being a rather poor turn out, I'm sure the weather had a bearing on that.

Me and Norman (nizmo).

On the bright side his car was looking sweet and we got a cosmos which was also top notch :laugh:

I still had a good day though :-D

andys texted me in the morning to say his daughter was not feeling well so he could not make it
there is a flu bug going around right now last week there was 5 people off sick on the same day at my work because of it

cheers for the comment about my motor scott [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Yea it is ace in cosmo's after eating there I never want to go back to jimmy chungs :lol:
By Whitetiger
nizmo80 wrote:
ScottBremner wrote:Well it ended up being a rather poor turn out, I'm sure the weather had a bearing on that.

Me and Norman (nizmo).

I still had a good day though :-D

andys texted me in the morning to say his daughter was not feeling well so he could not make it
there is a flu bug going around right now last week there was 5 people off sick on the same day at my work because of it

cheers for the comment about my motor scott [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Yea it is ace in cosmo's after eating there I never want to go back to jimmy chungs :lol:

Jimmy chungs is out of business anyway ain't it?
By nizmo80
The jimmy chungs down the beach is still open
I was there two weeks ago but I think all the other resteraunts have closed
By nizmo80
s25amk wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it guys...... :bigcry:
No probs Andy [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
there is always next meet :-D
By reidzer
Hey seen a few of your cars about.. i'm new to the forum but would come along to a meet if there is one happening soon and it ties in with when i'm back from offshore
By nizmo80
reidzer wrote:Hey seen a few of your cars about.. i'm new to the forum but would come along to a meet if there is one happening soon and it ties in with when i'm back from offshore

fit like en buddy

pleased to meet you
I am norman yea we will need to arrange another meet to get everybody together soon

what do you do offshore mate ? , I am a senior wireline operator myself [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By T41l589
I missed the last one :cry: so i'd be really keen to make it to the next one
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]