The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By nizmo80
ScottBremner wrote:I'm just away to graduate with my Hons in Business management, was told to start networking so the CTRO meet/ Aberdeen oily meet counts... I think.
Not sure if I'm cut out for humphing tools around though.

I'll check that out though :cool:

that's really good you are getting your honours [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

in the trade I am in there is alot of of manual labour and stringing up 180 foot long tools then running them in the oil well
and loads of mechanical work TBH sometimes I wish I had finished my degree in chemistry but I do like working in the trade I am in as well :mrgreen:
By Whitetiger
I believe there is only one more FD2 north of Dundee... Hopefully I will find out soon if I will make it!

Ill put up a post
By nizmo80
there is a blue fd2 near my house in torry [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By nizmo80
wait a minute it might of been your one I seen and for some funny reason I was thinking it was blue :lol:
I wont say the street but its right next to the prison

but I defo seen a blue one in aberdeen
By Whitetiger
There used to be 2 I knew of but both been sold in fife there is one other CW one .. Yeah that's me :-D
By nizmo80
LOL I cant believe I was thinking it was blue BWAHAHA :lol:

yea I have passed it a fair few times when driving in torry

you might or might not of seen me flying around torry in a black civic type R with 18" bronze looking alloys ?
By Dazzag84
nizmo80 wrote:
ScottBremner wrote:Pictooors?
+1

piccys please :-D
Will get pics on in daylight, looks the dogs danglies though lol
By ScottBremner
Hi Guys,

Weather is not looking all that good for Saturday, light snow according to the beeb.

If the weather is too bad for a decent drive, I think I might go to the handmade burger Co for some lunch in Union Square as I'v taken the day off work so I want to do something :badrazz:

So even if it is an terrible day, join me for a lunch date boyz :ymca:
By nizmo80
ScottBremner wrote:Hi Guys,

Weather is not looking all that good for Saturday, light snow according to the beeb.

If the weather is too bad for a decent drive, I think I might go to the handmade burger Co for some lunch in Union Square as I'v taken the day off work so I want to do something :badrazz:

So even if it is an terrible day, join me for a lunch date boyz :ymca:

Yea I would be up for going for lunch at union square :)
Do you guys want to meet up at the same place and time and see how the weather is
And if its bad then go for some food :)
As for somewhere to eat would I be able to persuade you
To go to cosmo's for a bite to eat as the food in there is ace :) and it's infinite refills on juice LOL
By Whitetiger
well ive worked my magic and will be off the rig tomorrow but ive got 20minutes catch the last flight to aberdeen :shock:

the only flight on saturday wont get to aberdeen until 2pm so if im there i will see you there if not ill catch you next time for sure! dont make it so long between meets!!
By ScottBremner
Yeah i'd say meet at Sainsbo's and see what's what. Wouldn't mind a nosey at other folks cars.
The weather seems to be brightening up come mid day anyway so we could be okay.

Whitetiger wrote:well ive worked my magic and will be off the rig tomorrow but ive got 20minutes catch the last flight to aberdeen :shock:

the only flight on saturday wont get to aberdeen until 2pm so if im there i will see you there if not ill catch you next time for sure! dont make it so long between meets!!
Get your running shoe's on mate!
Would be lovely to see than car of yours.

:smile:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]