The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By devin13
wassup mate....im new on here just tryna find type r owners in the area, and if you do meets, dyno days etc :-D
By RSFN2GT
devin13 wrote:right so you are in bulford :salut: ha ha cool what reg?
Scaley mate -you?
By RSFN2GT
Freddysan wrote:Your not a scaley dotty lad you've never had a radio on your back. :roflmao:
Foad you sprog :boxing: :shouldbeinteresting:

Hows tricks at 30pigs?
By Freddysan
Not bad mate. Going to Ethiopia on exercise next month. Civvy flights and hotels FTW. Some general requires my excellent operating skills :roflmao: How's life at bulford. still got stickys in amesburg?
By RSFN2GT
Freddysan wrote:Not bad mate. Going to Ethiopia on exercise next month. Civvy flights and hotels FTW. Some general requires my excellent operating skills :roflmao: How's life at bulford. still got stickys in amesburg?
Stickys in Amesburg is dead and buried mate - think I may be posted to the 'shot soon.
By RSFN2GT
Freddysan wrote::laughabove: You get all the good postings
Hoping for redundancy TBH :salut:
By Freddysan
You in the firing line? 2nd tranche is January. You in the mess yet.? I did my redundancy calculator and it came out at £45k not much really.
By RSFN2GT
Freddysan wrote:You in the firing line? 2nd tranche is January. You in the mess yet.? I did my redundancy calculator and it came out at £45k not much really.

£65k odd for me, no mess for me mate full screw FTW!

No one knows who is eligible yet.. no doubt it'll be 15 year tech full screws etc :stfu:
By Freddysan
There was a briefing note yesterday saying 1700 are being made redundant in January but most of the volunteers have already gone so it's looking like compulsory for alot of blokes. 15 year tech fullscrews don't exsist do they. 15 years as a tech and you are at least a lt colnel. I think I'll be ok but nothing is sure
By Bally_Jdm
There are a few of us bournemouth & poole way :)
By dinger657
Im in Blandford but am Bournemouth born and bred :salut:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]