The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By danneth
Tenzo-R wrote:Send me a text when you're heading down bud. :thumbup:

good to meet you tonight dude, managed to get the better of that pug ;)
By Tenzo-R
Yea nice to meet you matey. Thanks again for the blast in the car. It's a shame my engine was flat cold when we were going, no vtec :lol:
By danneth
lol we got back and everyone was like where has the civic gone then i got ur txt, lovely car you got though :thumbup: on the way home dropped on ANOTHER CTR :lol:
By Tenzo-R
yea only noticed the time when i got in the car, up at 4am for work :-|

Cheers. I don't think the civics n/a can cope with the turbo's. Would have liked to have seen jreedy give that astra a run for its money. :-D
By danneth
Tenzo-R wrote:yea only noticed the time when i got in the car, up at 4am for work :-|

Cheers. I don't think the civics n/a can cope with the turbo's. Would have liked to have seen jreedy give that astra a run for its money. :-D
ye would be abit more interesting, but i dont think theres many things going to catch the astra really but would definitely like to see it !
By Tenzo-R
it'll break soon enough, it's a vauxhall :P
By Tenzo-R
reliability ftw. Should have gone jap :-D
By Chris_Ep3
Hi mate lovely cosmic ep3 you have got there. Saw you and the red mps in cortonwood last nite. I was in one of the other 2 cosmics greys that that were parked up oppposite you, but we werent sure if you were off the site or not :lol:
By Chris_Ep3
We were sort of undecided on whether or not to come across and chat incase you wernt off the site. Ure mps is really nice as well, real subtle but a monster at the same time :evil:
Mine was the standard cosmic, ony picked it up saturday, but the other was my mate mark who is on here mark2f2f, with a few nice mods. :bigthumb:
By danneth
Chris_Ep3 wrote:We were sort of undecided on whether or not to come across and chat incase you wernt off the site. Ure mps is really nice as well, real subtle but a monster at the same time :evil:
Mine was the standard cosmic, ony picked it up saturday, but the other was my mate mark who is on here mark2f2f, with a few nice mods. :bigthumb:

should have come over where all friendly enough ! did you see the shed of a 106 that was turboed :lol:
By Chris_Ep3
Hahah dont think i did no. Saw the white levin that was a nice change dont see many of them about. You around there often?
By danneth
Tenzo-R wrote:yea only noticed the time when i got in the car, up at 4am for work :-|

so are you comming over to the darkside? :lol:
By Tenzo-R
Ha! knew I shouldn't have taken my forum stickers off :lol:

Ar5e loads of civics around that night, was amazed. Mind you, it's been a while since I've been down there.

Really tempted dan, Sounds like I'm moving house very shortly so I may have to get a bit extra and swap cars and house at the same time :P
By danneth
Chris_Ep3 wrote:Hahah dont think i did no. Saw the white levin that was a nice change dont see many of them about. You around there often?

not really mate, im just tempting fate been on 11 points, not to mention the stone chips i took from last night *cringe* :lol:
By danneth
Tenzo-R wrote:Ha! knew I shouldn't have taken my forum stickers off :lol:

Ar5e loads of civics around that night, was amazed. Mind you, it's been a while since I've been down there.

Really tempted dan, Sounds like I'm moving house very shortly so I may have to get a bit extra and swap cars and house at the same time :P
:thumbup: you know it makes sense, they just need a few exterior mods like your civic has and you would be on to a winner
By Tenzo-R
Was like following a gritter :bad-words:

Yea I think I'll have to find my mods out for the mps and spec it up before I take the plunge.
By danneth
Tenzo-R wrote:Was like following a gritter :bad-words:

Yea I think I'll have to find my mods out for the mps and spec it up before I take the plunge.
400 quid to get to 300bhp ish, how much for the civic? plunge first think later thats what i do :lol:
By Tenzo-R
Stop it, you'll get me in trouble with the missus. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]