The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By jreedy
I'm a sheffield lad........ originally from hackenthorpe but living at halfway now! :thumbup:
By jreedy
Leep3 wrote:near morrisons?
Yep about a 5min walk from morrisons!

Man I hate going there every Friday with our lass :thumbup:
By jreedy
0ane wrote:Haha your not far from me at all mate, mosborough lad me! Keep in touch lol!
not far at all from me mate!

what colour ctr do you have?

i'll keep a look out for you :thumbup:
By Tenzo-R
Living in richmond/handsworth now (near ish to asda). I'll keep an eye out, I'm in a cosmic with carbon :thumbup:
By jreedy
Tenzo-R wrote:Living in richmond/handsworth now (near ish to asda). I'll keep an eye out, I'm in a cosmic with carbon :thumbup:
think ive seen ou out and about round there before mate.............. im in nhb with black rota's :thumbup:
By Tenzo-R
Think I saw you near toyota garage the other day. I've given up flashing people as they're all miserable cnts :P
By jreedy
Tenzo-R wrote:Think I saw you near toyota garage the other day. I've given up flashing people as they're all miserable cnts :P
iiii that was probably me............... i'll give you a toot or summat if i see you out and about! :thumbup:
By Tenzo-R
jreedy wrote:
Tenzo-R wrote:Think I saw you near toyota garage the other day. I've given up flashing people as they're all miserable cnts :P
iiii that was probably me............... i'll give you a toot or summat if i see you out and about! :thumbup:
:salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]