The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By LankyCTR
I'll keep an eye out for you lads then. Ant1 had any spray work done or touch ups? Got a few bits niggling me but dont fancy taking it to any mug tbh.
By jreedy
Greavesy wrote:I have, Bramhall's auto on the Oregreve industrial estate, did a mint job on my rear bumper
as in near handsworth?

down the road from the shell garage (v.power :twisted: ) on the way to woodhouse!

i need my front bumper re-spraying thanks to stone chips:salut:
By Greavesy
jreedy wrote:
Greavesy wrote:I have, Bramhall's auto on the Oregreve industrial estate, did a mint job on my rear bumper
as in near handsworth?

down the road from the shell garage (v.power :twisted: ) on the way to woodhouse!

i need my front bumper re-spraying thanks to stone chips:salut:
Yea mate, loads of people at my work have used them for bodywork.
By Greavesy
If anyone in Sheffield fancies joining another car forum I'm on www.specjap.com, its a fairly new car forum so its a bit quiet atm, its mainly got Scoobys, Evo's with a few Civic's and Z's.

Also with it being local to South Yorkshire, meets should become a fairly common thing.
By lance08
just saw a black ep with a domo sticker on the rear left going up park way :)

saw his sticker so thought I'd pop by and say hi :)
By pilchard8
New member here, been lurking awhile, I live in Sheffield (Beighton/Crystal Peaks) and I see plenty of Ep3's around here - couple around Woodhouse/Catliffe area on the commute everyday to work. I don't flash as I don't drive an Ep3 yet, waiting until the summer :) just wondering if its anyone on here?
By CFA
pilchard8 wrote:New member here, been lurking awhile, I live in Sheffield (Beighton/Crystal Peaks) and I see plenty of Ep3's around here - couple around Woodhouse/Catliffe area on the commute everyday to work. I don't flash as I don't drive an Ep3 yet, waiting until the summer :) just wondering if its anyone on here?
You may have seen mine Silver EP3 with forum sticker and private plate, live in Aston so quite often around Crystal Peaks / Woodhouse etc.
By Greavesy
That could me me, I live in Woodhouse and work in Catcliffe.

05 plate Silver CTR with site sticker on rear window.
By Mark-89
Hi guys, never knew there was so many of us from sheffield.
Only seen the odd couple of ep3's around canklow and ship hill though.
I will make sure i give a flash when i see you.
I drive an 05 plate Cosmic
By lance08
not sure who it was, but saw his black EP3 today at the garage near ponds forge roundabout. am the silver ek3 owner :)

:thumbup:
By jordtype-r
I was in my ep3 milano red with a nhb ep3 facelift behind me this morning. On Attercliffe common, near sheffield arena
By pilchard8
CFA wrote: You may have seen mine Silver EP3 with forum sticker and private plate, live in Aston so quite often around Crystal Peaks / Woodhouse etc.
Yeah i've seen you a few times. Ill try and flash you next time but you will probably think I'm weird or your fogs are on :smile:
Greavesy wrote:That could me me, I live in Woodhouse and work in Catcliffe.

Other day I saw a silver CTR parked near the Iveco garage near the roundabout going into Catcliffe, might have been you?!

Quite surprised there's a lot CTR's around here mainly NHB, Satins though. Might get myself a Milano to mix it up a bit!
By Greavesy
There's a Satin pre-facelift with Morette (sp?) headlights that parks in a carpark near the bridge over the trainline near Oregreve.

Never seen it been driven though.
By CFA
pilchard8 wrote:
CFA wrote: You may have seen mine Silver EP3 with forum sticker and private plate, live in Aston so quite often around Crystal Peaks / Woodhouse etc.
Yeah i've seen you a few times. Ill try and flash you next time but you will probably think I'm weird or your fogs are on :smile:
Greavesy wrote:That could me me, I live in Woodhouse and work in Catcliffe.

Other day I saw a silver CTR parked near the Iveco garage near the roundabout going into Catcliffe, might have been you?!

Quite surprised there's a lot CTR's around here mainly NHB, Satins though. Might get myself a Milano to mix it up a bit!
Nah I'll flash back mate, same as you though don't like flashing randomers in case they think I am stalking or something :-D
By Tenzo-R
Just noticed the OP is a tard as he can't spell Sheffield :lol:
By Greavesy
Tenzo-R wrote:Just noticed the OP is a tard as he can't spell Sheffield :lol:

Lol never even noticed that myself. Lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]