The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By hepsta
Nice to see some Northerners :wink:

I'm from Doncaster, I see plenty of CTR's around this area but not noticed any on the forums.

Matt
By jreedy
any of you sheffield boys fancy corton woods tomorrow?

just of jct 36 on the m1, loads of carriageways and roundabouts :twisted:

free passenger rides in my jrsc civic :cooldude:

seriously though if anyone fancy's a meet there for us yorkshire lads i'll be there from 8pm onwards :thumbup:

my number - 07795661164 :salut:
By jreedy
jordtype-r wrote:If i get chance i will be down after 8pm. Will be in 52 plate milano ep3 :wink:
Ok mate no worries!

Mines a nhb with black rota wheels on a 54 plate!

I'll look out for you! :thumbup:
By jreedy
Criton88 wrote:Saw ur car up shiphill mate looks realy nice, i was in the 54 milano wi mugan grill
hiya dude yeah i remember seeing you!

ilike how that mugen grill looks, if it wasn't as cold i'd have got out the car and come over to speak to you!

i met a couple of friends up there then we headed up to corton woods!

if i see you next time i'll come and say hell bruva :thumbup:
By Kayleigh
From Scunny( i'm not a chav but swear filter doesnt like my towns name!) but in the Sheffield area most weekends at the fellas, keep an eye out for my black CTR! Nice to know there's owners around my area on here
By Criton88
Paint finish still aint perfect, got a few tiny marks so does need redoin at sum point.
Wot exhaust ave u got on mate cos it sounded r8 nice when I've kissed my teddy bear i followed u up that little road bit.
By jreedy
Criton88 wrote:Paint finish still aint perfect, got a few tiny marks so does need redoin at sum point.
Wot exhaust ave u got on mate cos it sounded r8 nice when I've kissed my teddy bear i followed u up that little road bit.
I got a dc sports manifold on with dc sports exhaust, also got a jackson racing supercharger and k.pro on etc!

I was going to ask you if you fancied coming up corton woods for a blast with us, my mate who was parked in front of you in that nova has 225 poniies under the bonnet, thanks to a c20 let engine dropped in from a calibra turbo!

Fast like but not quite jrsc civic fast lol! :thumbup:
By Criton88
Duno wot happend with that kissin teddy bit lol prob stupid phone again. Mines standard part from grill and few bits painted inside, il keep a eye open for u cos only live in rotherham so always out and about
By J@mes
sheffield here, live in stannington work in hillsborough. Will meet if everyone else is.
By Greavesy
It appears there's quite a few of us in Sheffield and the surrounding areas.

When a local meet was arranged a few months ago there were only 5 cars show up. Where were you all!?
By Tenzo-R
The past meet's/show's I've ever turned up to have always been too clicky for my liking, barely get a grunt out of some people, so that's why I don't tend to bother.
By jreedy
LankyCTR wrote:Hey up Sheffield lad here over near peaks got a silver fn2.
i'll keep an eye out for you mate!

i only ever see red or black fn2's...............silver fn2'a are kinda rare :thumbup:
By aleung2
I studied in Hallam a few years but go back every so often as the missus is from there so we go back to visit family. You'll probably see me around Meadowhall on a weekend as that's about all we tend to do in Sheffield.

I'm in a Cosmic Premier, with anthracite OEM wheels. It'll be lowered too the next time I visit.

I was there last weekend though, saw a Satin EP3 with black or dark wheels and it was loud as buggery. Was in the indoor car park in Meadowhall, the one where you enter the mall by Zara. Anyone on here?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]