The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By danneth
Dont suppose the red milano who was in the cortonwood area is on here?? i was the red mps :lol:
Last edited by NyseriA on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Unless you want me to send some RPU down to Cortonwood to watch you tooling around, I'd suggest street racing posts are a bad idea.
By jimmyocelot
lance08 wrote:just saw a black ep with a domo sticker on the rear left going up park way :)

saw his sticker so thought I'd pop by and say hi :)
Think thats me! Im in sheffield Monday - Friday. Working in Shalesmoor and staying on Ecclesall Road. 02 NHB with Domo and ctro.co.uk stickers in the rear windows.

Ill be on a civic flashing frenzy from now on :lol:
By CFA
danneth wrote:Dont suppose the red milano who had a little play with me the other night on cortonwood is on here?? i was the red mps :lol:
Where abouts are you mate, I was in my mates Golf GTtdi and a red MPS flew past us on the road between Whiston and Aston. Looked :cool:
By jreedy
if the weathers ok on friday i might head up to corton woods for a quick spin! :cooldude:
By Mark-89
jreedy wrote:if the weathers ok on friday i might head up to corton woods for a quick spin! :cooldude:
Sounds good to me, i'll pop up for a bit too :thumbup:
By danneth
CFA wrote:
danneth wrote:Dont suppose the red milano who had a little play with me the other night on cortonwood is on here?? i was the red mps :lol:
Where abouts are you mate, I was in my mates Golf GTtdi and a red MPS flew past us on the road between Whiston and Aston. Looked :cool:

if your on about the hill that crosses the mototway probs me my dad lives up there
By danneth
jreedy wrote:if the weathers ok on friday i might head up to corton woods for a quick spin! :cooldude:

im up there thurs night with a member off here, although looking at your spec ill be keeping away from you :thumbup:
By RoBMX
I go to university in Sheffield sometimes.

:2gunfire:
By jreedy
danneth wrote:

im up there thurs night with a member off here, although looking at your spec ill be keeping away from you :thumbup:
i toasted a few cars up ther lol :twisted:

does that guy still go up with the red ibiza that was running over 300 bhp?

last time i was up there was some guy that had a supercharged mk3 vr6 golf that he reckons was running 310 (definately not 310 though :wink: )

didn't you used to have a mk1 rs daneth? :salut:
By danneth
jreedy wrote:
danneth wrote:

last time i was up there was some guy that had a supercharged mk3 vr6 golf that he reckons was running 310 (definately not 310 though :wink: )

i dont know mate i haven't been up in a while, my mate goes up still in his astra mk4 running around 450bhp black one, and no i didnt have an rs but i use to go up there in one that was my mates was around 330bhp till it went pop :shock:
By Tenzo-R
I'll be down thursday to see if dan can convert me :thumbup:
By jreedy
Tenzo-R wrote:I'll be down thursday to see if dan can convert me :thumbup:
im tempted to come up thursday if a few people on here are up :salut:
By Tenzo-R
Get yourself down matey :bigthumb:
By CFA
danneth wrote:
CFA wrote:

if your on about the hill that crosses the mototway probs me my dad lives up there
Yes mate the big hill that splits into two lanes before the sharp right hander at the top. My mate saw you coming and tried to down gear by the time his turbo kicked in you were nearly at the top of the hill. Cool car if it was indeed you pal.
By danneth
CFA wrote:
danneth wrote:
CFA wrote:

Yes mate the big hill that splits into two lanes before the sharp right hander at the top. My mate saw you coming and tried to down gear by the time his turbo kicked in you were nearly at the top of the hill. Cool car if it was indeed you pal.
ye pretty sure it will have been me :thumbup:
By Greavesy
danneth wrote:
jreedy wrote:
danneth wrote:

i dont know mate i haven't been up in a while, my mate goes up still in his astra mk4 running around 450bhp black one, and no i didnt have an rs but i use to go up there in one that was my mates was around 330bhp till it went pop :shock:

Is he called Jonny? Astra has a crazy big intercooler?
By danneth
Greavesy wrote:
danneth wrote:
jreedy wrote:
danneth wrote:

Is he called Jonny? Astra has a crazy big intercooler?

like this one? ye its jonny im on about, not seen the car in a while but know its had some more work done so not sure what spec or power it is now :shouldbeinteresting:
By Greavesy
Yea thats the one.
I only know Jonny a bit, I went to college with his mate Lee, he's got an evo 8 or 9 now i think
By Tenzo-R
Send me a text when you're heading down bud. :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]