The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Greavesy
NyseriA wrote:I cannot believe that people are so stupid as to post up that they're meeting up to "toast" other modded cars.

No wonder you're on 11 points.

Perhaps I should let me colleagues in South Yorks know?

:roll:

I think thats quite enough for now.

Edit: Unlocked; try and be sensible.
Not everyone in Sheffield claims to go racing
By Criton88
Be good if some of the sheffield lot could all neet up at some point. Am going down for whole weekend should be good
By danneth
NyseriA wrote:I cannot believe that people are so stupid as to post up that they're meeting up to "toast" other modded cars.

If you do can you make sure its the usuals who like to come down and have a look at the cars :thumbup:
By jreedy
danneth wrote:

If you do can you make sure its the usuals who like to come down and have a look at the cars :thumbup:

oh please whats wrong with putting your foot down on a straight dual carriage way when there fook all else on the road from time to time!

how about a sheffield folks track day.......get yourself's booked onto cadwell park on the 25th folks!

i'll be there tracking my car for the 1st time :cooldude:

:
By Tenzo-R
I hope all you dee da's have learned your lesson :roll:

Not sure what shows I'm going to this year. Think my brother is getting me tickets for one of them for my birthday on sunday :WOOT
By Criton88
Up to na am goin modlive in april, then rising sun in may and japshow at pod in sept prob end up at sum others but not sure which lol
By danneth
jreedy wrote:
danneth wrote:

oh please whats wrong with putting your foot down on a straight dual carriage way when there fook all else on the road from time to time!

how about a sheffield folks track day.......get yourself's booked onto cadwell park on the 25th folks!

i'll be there tracking my car for the 1st time :cooldude:

:
maybe after mapping but definitely not before :lol:
By gatecrasher3
Shawy-TypeR wrote:Anyone know a good place to get alloy wheels refurbed? ... Got a few little scuffs I'd like to sort. :bigthumb:
Metal Magic in Barnsley are very good.
By danneth
gatecrasher3 wrote:
Shawy-TypeR wrote:Anyone know a good place to get alloy wheels refurbed? ... Got a few little scuffs I'd like to sort. :bigthumb:
Metal Magic in Barnsley are very good.
this
By Shawy-TypeR
:salut:

Cheers ... Also wheres best place to buy discs & pads? Need to replace front ones .. Just after OEM???? Anywhere cheaper then dealer?

:scratch:
By Dutchie27
Hi I'm new to the forum :)
I'm in the 54 cosmic in woodhouse/crystal preaks/woodthorpe area. Didn't think the amount of you guys I see would be on here :WOOT

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]