The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By paul mcconkey

this photo maybe shows the wheels up a bit better. only got the car in June and always had vw,s so always looking for some good tips and ideas just to make it a bit different :roflmao:
By R24669
haha between the 4 of us we have all the colours covered, bar the c/white jdm. :P

i've had the car nearly 4 years now and never had any big problems, (touch wood) just the usual, brakes and oil change, things like that.
By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:could you give me some contact details for him??
http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/memb ... le&u=31056

Fire him a PM.
If you can't get him then I got them off a member called Mook, don't think he comes on anymore but he own a decal company and will still do the stickers, http://skewer.co.uk/ send a direct email asking for the sizes of the "old" CTRO club stickers that go on the side rear windows.
By Stevo M81
Heres a few more of the mighty O.Z SS. Any excuse blunty for a picture you know me :lol: and blunty here is a pic of that JAP exhaust

By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:where have you all gone nobody has posted for ages :scratch: :vconf: :sleeping:
:scratch: We have been posting....quite alot actually, just not in this thread.
By Stevo M81
paul mcconkey wrote:what thread mate :vconf: :vconf: :scratch:
This is a thread you are typing in right now you are :vconf: matey
By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:i know but bluntcap said you,s have been posting stuff on another thread and i was wondering what thread it is :vconf: :scratch: :vconf: :scratch:
Loads of threads.....all over the site. Just click on "view active topics" top left and start posting.
By robbo3005
hey folks sorry posted for ages hard to get on out here

i smell a ctr meet when i get home being arranged what u say folks?

some lovely civics there the grey one i really love and is the sort of idea i want to do with mine when i get it,
By CJS
I'd be up for a meet too :thumbup:

I'm from Lurgan but could meet anywhere.

Want to get some names down and a meet organized next month?? Or there is a Honda Show in Ballymena on 23/10/'10 if anybody feels like going to it?

1.) Ciaran

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]