The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:how,s it goin mate , i,m live in Belvoir just bought a nice ep3 , give us a shout for some tips etc
Bloody hell........someone with the same surname as me (mine is spelt a little different)

Belvoir estate? I live beside hydebank pitches.
By paul mcconkey
hydebanks not exactly a million miles from Belvoir :thumbup: i,m new to the ctr so am always on the look out for advice etc.also have no handbook so wouldn,t mind a lend of one for a couple of days just for a read. when you say names are similar whats yours??
By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:hydebanks not exactly a million miles from Belvoir :thumbup: i,m new to the ctr so am always on the look out for advice etc.also have no handbook so wouldn,t mind a lend of one for a couple of days just for a read. when you say names are similar whats yours??
Mines Maconaghie, very similar :lol:
By bluntcap
paul mcconkey wrote:can anyone tell me how do i get my photos of my type r onto the website??
Best way to do it is open an account with photobucket (it's free) upload the photos there and then copy the img address onto your thread when you type it up.
By R24669
car looks clean there mate, you got any pics of it side on, im in the mood for some new wheels, need ideas.
By R24669
oh those wheels are :cooldude: , i was always a BIG fan of the standard wheels but im slowly changing. They look at even worse wheel to clean that the oem????

Yeah i have a couple pics of mine, ill stick them up.
By R24669
heres a few pics of mine, nothing special, just standard at the min. And nowhere near as clean as most on here :oops: but sure.

By ctr2004 at 2010-08-19

By ctr2004 at 2010-08-19

By ctr2004 at 2010-08-19

By ctr2004 at 2010-08-19

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]