The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By robyoung
Yes mine is the 05 plate. when did you see me

RosieRedUK97 wrote:If you were parked next to a CW CTR then the Black one was yours Ryan.
Sorry I didn't get the full plate.

Rob, are you the 05 red ctr I see around?
By horner_boi
from nuneaton, not got my type r yet, gotta pay off my wedding n then getting one, you might see me around in a mercedes sprinter, sign written says 'UK Express' will keep an eye out for people when im out and about and defo when i get my ctr
Last edited by horner_boi on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ryancope
horner_boi wrote:from nuneaton, not got my type r yet, gotta pay off my wedding n then getting one, you might see me around in a mercedes sprinter, sign written says 'UK Express' will keep an eye out for people when im out and about and defo when i get my ctr
Alright mate ive seen you quite a few times i think ! im from nuneaton aswell, but due to stupid insurance prices im only 20 been forced to sell my 55 NHB Premier last month, u ever see me around? number plate started with DE55 R** . there isnt that many Type R's around nuneaton just the sports with a stupid R badge on haha quite funny! ile keep a eye out ! i drive a 07 red 1.2 polo now ! for a while :lol:
By Sacrificial Pawn
MeganeChick wrote:I'm Hinckley and tend to spot a fair few 'Rs about
Alright Sarah, how goes it? National meet soon, isn't it?
By MeganeChick
Hiya! How you doing? Thought I would pop on here and see what's going on :)

Yeah National Meet is looking good so far, think there is just short of 100 cars down already!

How you been? How is the LY?
By Sacrificial Pawn
Not sneakily thinking of a CTR then?! :lol:

I'm all good, works very busy and not having much time for the car scene. :sad: Will be along to Gaydon though.

The R26 is good bar rapidly increasing miles and a slight scrape from a meeting with the Tyres at Oulton. :oops: Still running yours? I've not been on MS properly in yonks.
By MeganeChick
Haha as if I would swap the meg, two years on and still loving it massively!

What happened at Oulton then?? Tyres as in the barriers? Hope it's alright? Yeah mine is doing well, just had front bumper filled and sprayed to get rid of stone chips :) need to get back into detailing again though- too hard with this cold weather!

Yeah not had much time for the forums either, trying my best though lol glad to hear that Gaydon will be attended, will be fantastic!
By Sacrificial Pawn
You never know, curiosity could've got the better of you!

Went in to Lodge completely wrong and didn't leave enough room on the exit. Clipped the wet curb with a back wheel, half held the spin and ended up across the track and on the grass, eventually bumping the tyres. :oops: Driver error.

Was that done locally? Thinking of a de-sticker, bumper respray and detail to freshen it up again. Yup, sod detailing at the minute!! Yours was always clean anyway!

If you get the attendance you did last year Gaydon will be awesome. Any surprises planned?
By MeganeChick
Ahhhh gutted!! Do you just need a wheel refurb now or anything more? Renault Rugbys Bodyshop are good, was about £40 a wheel and matched it perfectly

I got the respect done nr Cannock, they matched the paint spot on but spotted a bubble that has since popped and the paint has come off :( plus the new stone chips take the paint right off.

Yeah there should be a few extras for this year ;) can't wait! You got anymore trackdays planned? I fancied Oulton next as only been as passenger there, then Cadwell after that!
By Sacrificial Pawn
Two wheels needed re-doing from avoiding an A6 on the M6 anyway. :roll: Just two 5p sized chips on the front bumper from the tyre wall, not too bad.

The previous owner of mine works at Renault Rugby, don't know if I should take it back all banged up! :???:

Tempted to leave mine to be honest, new sticker and a smart repair for the other one.

Exciting!! Will look forward to it. None as yet, trying to save for a VTS or 172 to strip and track. Worried about crashing the Meg, I'll be in all kinds of trouble with work! Oulton's a fantastic track, not tried Cadwell. You had any more outings on yours?
By Doogle
I'm in Princethorpe but work in Hinckley so always up and down the a46 and m69! Got an 09 cw fn2 with grand prix pack and a few other goodies! Seen loads of ep3's in Hinckley!
By nathanpar
I've only ever seen that Fn2 parked up just near the pub. Always see it driving to the mrs house or training on my roadbike. I'll be in a Nhb ep3 with Anthracite rota's :thumbup:
By Freddysan
big.h wrote:im in nuneaton so not far,

got a cosmic with pre face lift rear lights.
I'm in Nuneaton mate. Milano red with black OEM wheels and a spoon catback. We should do a meet
By Freddysan
Gamble-R wrote:i am only junction 21 in leicester mate so not to far from coventry, i am often around coventry, nuneaton, warwick, solihull etc as i have a few freinds dotted around them areas i drive a CW Ep3 will keep a eye out when im next about
Think I saw you in Nuneaton a few weeks back. Does it have White wheels also. Mistook it for a JDM at a distance. Nice motor btw
By ryancope
Freddysan wrote:

I'm in Nuneaton mate. Milano red with black OEM wheels and a spoon catback. We should do a meet
So its you ! ive seen you quite a few times mate around nuneaton. Sold my prem now but getting another type R soon will have to arrange a meet
By big.h
Sold my civic last october for a 350z but thats up for sale dc5 next for me.
By Freddysan
ryancope wrote:
Freddysan wrote:

So its you ! ive seen you quite a few times mate around nuneaton. Sold my prem now but getting another type R soon will have to arrange a meet
Yeah mate in and around Nuneaton alot. You'll probably hear me before you see me now due to the spoon lol
By nathanpar
Doogle wrote:I'm in Princethorpe but work in Hinckley so always up and down the a46 and m69! Got an 09 cw fn2 with grand prix pack and a few other goodies! Seen loads of ep3's in Hinckley!
Drove past you Near Ryton Pools the other day i think, there was a accident at the crossroads :eek:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]