The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By jacko123
I dont see hardly any of you lot around! I live in Hinckley & my missus lives in Nuneaton, Ive got a silver DC5 :bigthumb:
By Sacrificial Pawn
Doogle wrote:I'm in Princethorpe but work in Hinckley so always up and down the a46 and m69! Got an 09 cw fn2 with grand prix pack and a few other goodies! Seen loads of ep3's in Hinckley!
Think I've seen you parked up in traffic on the A46 a couple of times.
By Freddysan
Saw a White premier in maccy d's Nuneaton last weekend. Parked next to you and had a little nosey :mrgreen:
By MeganeChick
I regularly see a few around Hinckley / Nuneaton along the perimeter road and the Longshoot on my commute to and from work!

a red ep3 about 5:15pm on the Longshoot heading towards Nuneaton

I also see a silver one most days around the same time

Also see a black ep parked up nr Attleborough

And a modded lowered silver ep3 on ashby road about 5:30pm most weekdays

and a lady in a silver ep3 between Nuneaton and Hinckley most evenings about 5:20pm

Loads of you about! I'm in the black renaultsport Megane 225
By MeganeChick
Freddysan wrote:Red ep3 might have been me
what does your reg end with? I always see it going past every evening
By Grey87
Anyone up for a mini meet and photoshoot of sorts?
Would be great to meet up, put names to ugly mugs and check out some Civics and whatever else were all driving and splashing our hard earned on.

Gaz
By robyoung
BOOM!!! I'm back....

Sold my CTR 2 years ago and just bought another one now.... Whosshhhhhh

Im in Bulkington now so may c u lot bodding about
By TIGGER_INTEGRA
My girlfriend lives in wyken, just off the binley road. I'm around the area most weekends. By the big tesco and showcase cinema. Also around Nuneaton
Car is for sale. So if anyone is interested in viewing I can arrange to meet in that area :thumbup:

Pics -

By Coley348
Another nuneaton lad, CG, Gloss black alloys! got to agree that there is a lot of EP3s around Hinkley at the moment!!!
By JayR85
I've just bought a Milano red FN2. Live just a outside Warwick. See a few EP3's about and seen a couple of FN2's too. Should sort a meet out!
By Cockpiss Analfist
not from cov but I always take my fn2 to vrs for anything. top bloke top garage.

now exactly what they are doing.

seven stars ind. est
By Pazlar
I'd be up for a little meet if its going on! Living in Leamington at the mo and seen a fair few EP's and FN's hoofing around. There's also a yellow EK9 with the volume turned up to 11...
By sam-81
Just moved to rugby so pretty close to cov. Ive got a 55 plate NHB Premier. Would be up for a meet if one comes up.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]