The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By robyoung
Anyone near?? Keep seeing the them around cov but dont actully know anybody with one??
By Dan-Cov
From Coventry ere mate , I think the same as u c ctr's and think must be someone on here
By robyoung
Well if anybody knows it I live on binley road & drive a milano CTR with black alloys.

What type R's have you fellas got?? I keep seeing the same black one
By Dan-Cov
I live near ernesford grange , and drive a satin silver ctr with private plate on it with red brakes , think I've seen u about I'll flash next time
By big.h
im in nuneaton so not far,

got a cosmic with pre face lift rear lights.
By COSMIC T.C
hinckley for me

55 nhb prem, not for much longer
By robyoung
Did you used to go to the fitness factory

Dan-Cov wrote:I live near ernesford grange , and drive a satin silver ctr with private plate on it with red brakes , think I've seen u about I'll flash next time
By robyoung
i keep seeing a black ctr with a private plate on, dark blacked out windows with a jap back box
By robyoung
I had a race with a silver Ctr ages ago from binleyvroad fire station....
By RosieRedUK97
I'm in the Binley/Walsgrave area of the city.

Last week in Tesco's car park I saw a beautiful satin silver 05 plate ctr and had a nice chat with the owner.
I parked next to a gleaming 05 plate black ctr. There was a red 51 plate filling up with petrol.

I've also seen a Red 05 plate in the area.

Mine is a 59 plate CW CTR in good need of a wash.

Hopefully see you around soon :-)
By ryancope
RosieRedUK97 wrote:I'm in the Binley/Walsgrave area of the city.

Last week in Tesco's car park I saw a beautiful satin silver 05 plate ctr and had a nice chat with the owner.
I parked next to a gleaming 05 plate black ctr. There was a red 51 plate filling up with petrol.

I've also seen a Red 05 plate in the area.

Mine is a 59 plate CW CTR in good need of a wash.

Hopefully see you around soon :-)
Alright Rosie did you get the plate of the 05 black ctr? i was there quite a few times last week :thumbup:
By robyoung
Mines the 05 plate!
By RosieRedUK97
If you were parked next to a CW CTR then the Black one was yours Ryan.
Sorry I didn't get the full plate.

Rob, are you the 05 red ctr I see around?
By ryancope
nathanpar wrote:I'm in kenilworth boys, Nhb!!! :thumbup:
whats the year etc mate? might have seen you around :salut:
By Gamble-R
i am only junction 21 in leicester mate so not to far from coventry, i am often around coventry, nuneaton, warwick, solihull etc as i have a few freinds dotted around them areas i drive a CW Ep3 will keep a eye out when im next about
By ryancope
Gamble-R wrote:i am only junction 21 in leicester mate so not to far from coventry, i am often around coventry, nuneaton, warwick, solihull etc as i have a few freinds dotted around them areas i drive a CW Ep3 will keep a eye out when im next about
i will do mate ! i drive a 55 NHB Premier, im only 20 so look quite young ! :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]