The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By largie
Battyfry wrote:ok mate no probs :) and largie..come find us once there dude....if u cant see me just set my alarm off lol
haha :thumbup: ill definatly try and find you mate. next year i will get myself on club stand if there is one :thumbup:
By largie
lol yea u did mate. was waiting for my mate to come out the car park cuz we got split up. u have good day? give u any ideas on things u wanna do to the civic or u keeping as it is?
By JDM.Jonno
Didn't realise so many members live local to me... I'm in quedgeley :)

My and a few mates usually meet up once or twice a month for a little Honda meet.

EM coupes, DC2's, EK hatches, etc, etc

There is also a Bristol meet which is getting quite big now.

Here is mine:

I work at euro car parts so if any of you ever need anything come say elo and I'll sort you out :)
By largie
Hi mate,

Coming along to a meet sometime sounds like a plan, let me no and I'll try and come along if that's cool?

Euro car parts the one near pets at home by the by pass? If it is I went in there a few weeks back but didn't see no civic unless u park around the back?

Chris
By Battyfry
andy.h wrote:I live in tredworth used to live in brockworth. Ive got a cosmic type R on an 04 plate seems there a few of us round these parts should get a meet sorted...
:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
By murray
Would be great to get a meet up soon, although I may have to miss the first one if its within the next 6-8 weeks the FD2 is currently in the garage getting a new hand built engine put in.

Im currently driving a Blue 11 Plate Honda Jazz :roll: so if you see one doing more than 20mph that will be me :thumbup:
By Battyfry
you'll be driving faster than me dude,the top of my coilover sheared off,where the thread comes out the top that allows you to bolt it under the bonnet...lucky i was on my rd :/ new coilies on there way :)
By murray
Battyfry wrote:you'll be driving faster than me dude,the top of my coilover sheared off,where the thread comes out the top that allows you to bolt it under the bonnet...lucky i was on my rd :/ new coilies on there way :)
Once you get you car sorted and I finally get my car back maybe we should try and sort out a pub meet or something or even like mentioned above a little gap meet. Should get s good bunch of cars turning up.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]