The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By Teatowel
.. and also have CAI?

I live in Gloucester and am thinking about getting CAI for my CTR. I just need to hear a few before deciding which one to go for!

If anyone is local then in return for a pint/pie I wouldn't mind a listen to your engine ;)
By jaer82
Teatowel wrote:
jaer82 wrote:+1 Quedgeley, cosmic, 54plate!!
I live in Hardwicke :)

I must've seen you around mate, ive only had mine about 6 months, what colour/ year is yours? ill keep an eye out!!
By Teatowel
jaer82 wrote:
Teatowel wrote:
jaer82 wrote:+1 Quedgeley, cosmic, 54plate!!
I live in Hardwicke :)

I must've seen you around mate, ive only had mine about 6 months, what colour/ year is yours? ill keep an eye out!!
05 Nighthawk.

Is you car standard?
By buffdog
Teatowel wrote:.. and also have CAI?

I live in Gloucester and am thinking about getting CAI for my CTR. I just need to hear a few before deciding which one to go for!

If anyone is local then in return for a pint/pie I wouldn't mind a listen to your engine ;)
longlevens glos nhb 04 ctr v-tec'd regulaaaaar :evil:
By murray
Battyfry wrote:murrey were u in longlevens today at the post office?? sure it was ur car...
Yeah that was my car. Go there once or twice a week for work. :-D Will be replaced with an FD2 soon though :thumbup:
By murray
largie wrote:I live in longlevens. We shud try and get a little meet cuz seems like there are a few of us around?

Yeah im up for that. Sounds like a good plan and with the nice weather starting. Think I have my FN2 for about another week before im off to NI to pick up my lovely FD2.

Anyone off to castle combe action day tomorrow?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]