The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By largie
yea now the weather is nice we definatly should.
your going all the way to NI to get a car? fair play!

no im not tomo mate im busy. im off to japfest next month if we could be as stupid as me and get a little convoy down Would be cool?
By murray
I will be at Japfest at Combe, You got your ticket from here. If you want to join the CTRO Stand there is a GLoucester Convoy to Japfest. So PM Salem and see if you can have a spare stand ticket so then you dont have to park in the public car park.

NI isnt too bad to get to, A quick flight from Bristol then Ferry to Scotland and back home. Flight is at 7am and should be back home before midnight.

Here is a picture of my current Type R

And here is a couple of my new Type R

By largie
here is a pick of mine, only had for just over a month so currently have no mods but lots planned when can get some money together :bigthumb:

Murray your car looks awsome, suprised i havnt noticed it around but that fd2 looks :cool: ! its going to be worth the travel.

that sounds good about japfest ill get on the mission. is there many travelling up together?
By murray
There is only 3 at the Gloucester convoy but there are bigger ones meeting at Chippenham etc. But from Gloucester we can avoid the Q's

Have to arrange a meet somewhere and as there seems to be a few CTR's around could get some good photos
By largie
Battyfry- your car looks awsome mate. i think i saw you a couple of weeks ago up by the walls roundabout. i saw a type r in my mirror and slowed down to get a look so ud come past me then followed behind you up towards brockworth :bigthumb:
what exhaust you got cuz sounds :cool:

what time will you all be leaving to go japfest cuz i dunno if will be able to leave to early so prob wont go on the stand?
By Battyfry
Yea that would of been me as i live up there...i do recall another type r following me up the main rd a few weeks bk actually lol,u had a passenger?? think it was a bird??

Exhaust i couldnt tell you sorry,i'll ask my mate who i bought the car from an let you kno,i kno its straight through including decat though lol
By largie
lol i dunno why it does that, i think when u spell `what` without the it does it, i quess it thinks ur swearing or summin lol. i dunno i never saw u behind me but saw u going around the roundabout sat evening by the dog at over. yea i got 05 mate. no mods yet! :-x

how u find the d2 collies? u scrap on many speedbumps?

we will have to meet up sometimes mate :thumbup:
By Battyfry
sat evening i was hammered in town mate unless my mum was out on a joyride lol, d2's are fine apart from the complete top mounts were missing when i forst bought the car,didnt realise till they collapsed during the mot :???: :???:

only thing that scrapes is the exhaust bracket as it comes from the cat,yea was behind you on friday night,wont say the estate incase thats where u live but there is a ton of speed bumps lol

are you goin japfest? an meeting in maccies quedgeley?
By largie
It was def ur car cuz I could tell from the badges, it was prob about 6ish. Ah right it may have been me if it was around the longlevens area but I didn't see you mate.

No top mounts! Lol surprised you could drive it like that. I may go for some d2s then mate if there good, won't be for a while though cuz want some alloys first.

Yea I'm going japfest but not on club stand and am meeting a few others (not civics) at michael wood services at about 8. what time u going then?
Last edited by largie on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Battyfry
ahh yea it was me i just dropped someone off in hemsted lol,not sure on the times,cant find the post :/ ,didnt notice the op mounts as the weight of the car was holding it all in place luckily ,made a temp solution for it though so its all gd :)
By murray
jmacd wrote:
murray wrote: Here is a picture of my current Type R

Looks very smart,has this been sold recentley
Yeah I sold it the other week. Stayed in the area though and the new owners love their cars too so will see if driving around
By murray
Battyfry wrote:Murray.... how'd you new care get on with the mot mate?? :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Passed with flying colours lol

Any of you guys driving down eastgate street on Sunday. Was stood outside H20 waiting for it to get busy and saw a few black EP3's
Last edited by murray on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Battyfry
i was there parked up,massive fight outside h20 but this was early....some dude beat his mrs up and loads of people piled on him, asked bout mot as my mate works a few doors up an described the car so guessed it was u :wink: :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]